Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Wanted: girlfriend
11-17-2012, 04:24 AM
RE: Wanted: girlfriend
GL Rocky - I sure hope you find what you are looking for Smile I'm a little *coughs* out of the age range Smile) Not to mention grumpy and set in my ways and not looking for anyone Smile
Congrats on being forthright enough to put yourself out there
and sure, why not post it here - obviously you love your kitties so Ms right should too!
Would be glad to chat anytime you feel like it tho Smile
C'mon ladies, there must be lots of lonely hearts out there
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2012, 07:23 AM
I must admit I was reading this while sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for the joke to crack on.
Seems like this post was so jam-packed with heartfelt honesty that totally caught me off ward Blush

Kudos to you for coming forward this way! Many wish they were as verbose about their feelings, let alone posting them out there like a message in a bottle to finally reach someone to reply in the proper way ?

And it's true, a lot of love and not much happiness is not a very productive combination. But isn't "cuddling" or "holding" the solution for that? Wink I reckon this is even more effective if done after a long walk on the beach, is it not? (just make sure you keep an eye on your "energy" though Big Grin)

Would you update this thread with your findings? Wink Would love to be able to follow up on the outcome of such an unusual but more than welcomed post Smile

Giulia?
 Thanks given by: Wytchie Resident , Bea Shamrock
11-17-2012, 09:03 AM
I too wish you luck, like Wytchie I too am out of the age range, not really looking and set in my ways though not grumpy. However I do love the kittycats so feel free to IM and chat until you find that someone. I encourage you to look for the right someone and not settle for just anyone.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Wytchie Resident
11-17-2012, 09:51 AM
Thank you all for your nice messages

Still looking Smile
11-17-2012, 10:00 AM
* Nenya Eun hugs Rocky.

Very sweet, indeed. Smile

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
11-17-2012, 02:12 PM
im a bit old for you too Rocks and i like older men ..anyways with my acne and gingivitus youd not want me anyway ..i do however had good cats though not as good as yours ,perhaps kitty timeshaare might be an alternative hearSmile im open to sugestions(did i mention im thinning on top)) weeps
11-17-2012, 02:12 PM
im a bit old for you too Rocks and i like older men ..anyways with my acne and gingivitus youd not want me anyway ..i do however had good cats though not as good as yours ,perhaps kitty timeshaare might be an alternative hearSmile im open to sugestions(did i mention im thinning on top)) weeps
11-17-2012, 05:10 PM
Hugs Rocky Heart At first I thought it was just a joke, but it seems it isn't. I wish you best of luck and like many others admire your openness to post it here.

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
11-18-2012, 06:40 AM
Would i get to keep the first box ?
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco , dakillakm Resident
11-18-2012, 07:34 AM
(11-18-2012 06:40 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  Would i get to keep the first box ?

Anna! Im not just a hunk of meat, there will be under no circumstances sex on the first date!
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)