Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Wanted: girlfriend
11-19-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Wanted: girlfriend
I have a soft spot for Swedish potheads, just saying.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2012, 01:35 AM
WOT no sex on the first date !!??

What kinda girl you think i am ?
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco
11-20-2012, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 05:31 PM by Vampiva Belfire.)
(11-16-2012 08:43 AM)Rocky Balzibo Wrote:   I have never really been in any serious SL relationship in the past, and I'm not sure something super serious is what Im looking for either....My main reason for searching for someone is that I feel I have alot of love to give right now, whatever that means....

Huhu! RockyWink . I wish that you have luck, but it´s not so easyConfused , so very rare but can happen. You know SL is a world special. If you find this person Heart that you wanna sharing you sl , thinking that for general that can come RL too, be ever honest, this make the difference, believe me....... I have four years with Mandred and we will marriage in few weeks in RL(We wish that our day , not so hard snow hihi)Tongue . Good Luck, RockyWink .
P.D.: I hope that you don´t feel more lonely here, but omg...is you first time in this way, are you sure that you wanna changeHuh, uyy uyy,Cool I hope that touch you a sweet angel devilish, full enjoy days & more, take care and better sex the first date(Anna have reason) rolf Big Grin.

[Image: RP2j5FV.gif]?
?my Passion Kitties^V^ project come true?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)