Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Wanted: girlfriend
11-16-2012, 08:43 AM
Heart Wanted: girlfriend
My SL life feels very empty right now, or lonely might be a better word for it. Empty and lonely. I have never really been in any serious SL relationship in the past, and I'm not sure something super serious is what Im looking for either. I guess mainly I'm looking for a woman around my own age to hang out with and do stuff couples do. Walking the beach and such.

My main reason for searching for someone is that I feel I have alot of love to give right now, whatever that means.

About me: lazy, laid back, pothead. As for my negatives there aint many apart from my lousy humor.

About you: ~30 years old give or take, likes cute things and are a bit geek/nerd <3

Please reply in this thread or IM me if you feel this might be worth a shot.

xoxo Rocky
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Wytchie Resident
11-16-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: Wanted: girlfriend
Is this pot head serious??? Confused
11-16-2012, 11:43 AM
(11-16-2012 11:31 AM)Dimpz Morane Wrote:  Is this pot head serious??? Confused

Hi Dimpz. Yes I'm serious.
11-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Awww, Rocky I like this frank and open post that sure is heart melting Smile
I hope you will soon find a super nice girlfriend because everyone deserves to be loved!

Good luck

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

11-16-2012, 12:14 PM
(11-16-2012 12:08 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  Awww, Rocky I like this frank and open post that sure is heart melting Smile
I hope you will soon find a super nice girlfriend because everyone deserves to be loved!

Good luck

I am always extremely frank, but that is because my real name is Frank Big Grin Thank you Kayleigh!
11-16-2012, 02:12 PM
*giggles* Has one question: those walks on the beach you like -are they long? And do they involve a labrador? I will try to find a match for you; maybe you could post your pedigree and other stats too please? A lot of love with less than 75% happiness isn't very convincing I'm told.... Tongue

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
 Thanks given by: Giuliana Verrazzano
11-16-2012, 04:51 PM
:)well rocky i love kittycats and i dont like to say it but i find others a little unaproachable in a way ,dont think id ever look for a bf in breeders circles at all ,but its great to be "up front"about looking as most in sl asume others are partenered already i think..good luck Rocky im sure shes out there waiting for youSmile
(11-16-2012 08:43 AM)Rocky Balzibo Wrote:  My SL life feels very empty right now, or lonely might be a better word for it. Empty and lonely. I have never really been in any serious SL relationship in the past, and I'm not sure something super serious is what Im looking for either. I guess mainly I'm looking for a woman around my own age to hang out with and do stuff couples do. Walking the beach and such.

My main reason for searching for someone is that I feel I have alot of love to give right now, whatever that means.

About me: lazy, laid back, pothead. As for my negatives there aint many apart from my lousy humor.

About you: ~30 years old give or take, likes cute things and are a bit geek/nerd <3

Please reply in this thread or IM me if you feel this might be worth a shot.

xoxo Rocky
11-16-2012, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2012 05:55 PM by Sara Franco.)
At first look I thought that one of your kitties is looking for a girlfriend Confused. And was reading waiting for a trick or a joke at the end Cool.

Dunno if it is the right forum for that or not but it is fine to look for a girlfriend anyway, I hope you find what you are looking for.
(11-16-2012 02:12 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  I will try to find a match for you; maybe you could post your pedigree and other stats too please? A lot of love with less than 75% happiness isn't very convincing I'm told.... Tongue

I like your comment Big Grin We should be sure the kids will have good traits!

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , Wytchie Resident
11-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Good luck finding the one you are looking for!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-16-2012, 07:40 PM
I too am #foreveralone

[Image: heart.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: dakillakm Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)