Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Linden Lab Kills Second Life
11-15-2012, 10:07 AM
RE: Linden Lab Kills Second Life
I myself think I might start a new thread so that we can all discuss the price of eggs in China.

I put down my book, The Meaning of Zen, & see the cat smiling into her fur
as she delicately combs it with her rough pink tongue.
Cat, I would lend you this book to study but it appears you have already read it.
She looks up & gives me her full gaze.
Don't be ridiculous, she purrs, I wrote it.
Dilys Laing-"Miao"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant
11-15-2012, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2012 10:09 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
ROFL yes that disturbed me a long time indeed those Chinese eggs what are they thinking even Undecided

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

11-15-2012, 12:38 PM
These butterflies farting KittyCatS are a danger for our in world climate by the way the CO2 outlet is a complete danger for the prosperity of avatar kind, even Al Core knows this, and I sense these farting KC's will terminate Second Life as a whole in no time.

Retro Kitties Showroom »

11-15-2012, 04:33 PM
What I don't understand is why when things like these happen the sarcastic after-posts have to go on for such a long time. The same happened in the thread about tips&tricks for breeding when math took over -which was completely appropriate even if not liked by some in my opinion.

Can we maybe leave our opinion and walk away gracefully without so much sarcasm when there's a thread we're not happy with? I'd like to think we're able to.

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
11-15-2012, 04:59 PM
I don't see how this is sarcasm but hey, that might be just me.
I think text is often read in an subjective way and finds it's base in how the reader is looking at the world and how ones expectations from other individuals are.
I for one meant no harmful sarcasm and I don't read this from others either.
I think we all rightfully reacted on a topic which doesn't really fit the KC topic and made the best of it.

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Thanks given by: Aurore Dreamscape
11-15-2012, 05:01 PM
(11-15-2012 04:33 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  The same happened in the thread about tips&tricks for breeding when math took over -which was completely appropriate even if not liked by some in my opinion.

Sorry but the tips & tricks case was completely different, it wasn't that math took over, it was that some posted some rude comments and that had to be the response.

And wow why do you assume that we didn't understand math or didn't like it? It was that we didn't like the rude comments, that's all. I assure you that we got brains to understand math also.

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
11-15-2012, 05:41 PM
(11-15-2012 04:33 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  What I don't understand is why when things like these happen the sarcastic after-posts have to go on for such a long time. The same happened in the thread about tips&tricks for breeding when math took over -which was completely appropriate even if not liked by some in my opinion.

Can we maybe leave our opinion and walk away gracefully without so much sarcasm when there's a thread we're not happy with? I'd like to think we're able to.

Girls just wanna have fu-un? *hums tune....knows it will now be imbedded into brain all dang night *Cause girls just wanna just gotta....

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)