Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when?
10-23-2012, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2012 06:26 PM by Bea Shamrock.)
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what?
Kay, I ca nsay for sure Glitter was around 395 days ago , in 2011, as my very first two starters carried it Big Grin .

I haven't logged in SL yet today but saw the new Vampire ears on one of Brandon's kitties -I think it would be safe to credit him with discovering them?

I didn't know about the Tawny Tabby!!! I bet it looks great -please post a picture if you can? pleeeeeeeeease?
Getting ticked off by the deluge of new traits, but recording them: Franky Lanzot just posted in group chat two new traits: Bent Boo Boo Tail and Double Dip flora eyes. He asked if anyone else had got those and noone said they had, so as far as I know he discovered them.

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , Wytchie Resident
10-23-2012, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2012 07:01 PM by Sara Franco.)
(10-23-2012 06:10 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  I didn't know about the Tawny Tabby!!! I bet it looks great -please post a picture if you can? pleeeeeeeeease?
Getting ticked off by the deluge of new traits, but recording them: Franky Lanzot just posted in group chat two new traits: Bent Boo Boo Tail and Double Dip flora eyes. He asked if anyone else had got those and noone said they had, so as far as I know he discovered them.

The Tawny Taby was discovered by Hotminx Panthar and she displays her in her place.

Wow I haven't heard about the new tail and Double Dip eyes, I heard about other eyes were discovered by Shania Singh, Tapestry Royale eyes.

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , Devilness Chant
10-23-2012, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2012 08:35 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(10-23-2012 06:10 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  Kay, I ca nsay for sure Glitter was around 395 days ago , in 2011, as my very first two starters carried it Big Grin . ...
ROFL, yes it is pretty tough to make an estimation of when things were found and by who but hey we can do it Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Devilness Chant
10-23-2012, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2012 08:30 PM by Sara Franco.)
Nocshadue Balbozar has just discovered the Foxie - Blondie Big Grin

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
10-23-2012, 08:36 PM
(10-23-2012 08:30 PM)Sara Franco Wrote:  Nocshadue Balbozar has just discovered the Foxie - Blondie Big Grin

WOW!
That sounds super cute.
Congrats Noc Smile

Retro Kitties Showroom »

10-24-2012, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2012 02:10 AM by anna Acanthus.)
In fact it was Noc (Nocshadue Balbozar) who discovered Ody Sublime, just she was too excited at the time so Draco posted for her, hence the confusion Big Grin
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , Eurydice Barzane
10-24-2012, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2012 02:30 AM by Nocshadue Balbozar.)
Thanks everyone! I'm super excited about my new foxie!! And I was soooo excited about the Sublime..Draco and Theo had to rush over witth smelling salts and tend to me because I had the vapors hehe! As for Glitter..I think...it was quite a while ago..I actually had a kitty that was an OS of the first glitter kitty..think it was a Siam Blue?? I think Draco, Theo, or Sanura would remember =o)

Nacht's Landing
ScratchN Shop
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , Devilness Chant , Eurydice Barzane
10-24-2012, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2012 05:10 AM by anna Acanthus.)
Lool Noc !
And if i remember rightly, around the same time as the Sublime, André decided to have a dabble in KCs and discovered Ody Booboo just a few weeks later Dodgy
10-24-2012, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2012 06:05 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
10/24/2012 - Franky Lanzet found the Double Dip Flora eyes
10/24/2012 - Franky Lanzet found the Bent Boo Boo Tail

From the Halloween 2012 series.

Congrats Smile

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , Franky Lanzet
10-24-2012, 08:20 AM
Congrats to everyone! I can't wait to see the other new traits I've only seen the ears.

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)