Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

My newest baby arrivals!
01-02-2011, 10:42 PM
My newest baby arrivals!
After hours of staying awake and pacing like a new mother, they finally were born. Smile

Here's a pic of right before the kittens had babies and then a few pics of the newest. Hope you like.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: KittyCat Princess
01-03-2011, 02:12 AM
RE: My newest baby arrivals!
Cute! I love the kitty tree you made, I use it for all my kitties and they love it! Thanks so much :-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-03-2011, 02:25 AM
(01-02-2011 10:42 PM)mysticjewel Wrote:  After hours of staying awake and pacing like a new mother, they finally were born. Smile

Here's a pic of right before the kittens had babies and then a few pics of the newest. Hope you like.

mystic, what viewer do you use? i notice the first symbol isn't working on your cats. just curious.

cute photos btw Smile
01-03-2011, 02:50 AM
(01-03-2011 02:25 AM)Cats Resident Wrote:  
(01-02-2011 10:42 PM)mysticjewel Wrote:  After hours of staying awake and pacing like a new mother, they finally were born. Smile

mystic, what viewer do you use? i notice the first symbol isn't working on your cats. just curious.

cute photos btw Smile

Do you mean the male/female symbols? I see them on some of the cats but not all. I assume it's because they are being camouflaged with the creme color of the kitty stand.
01-03-2011, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2011 01:48 PM by KittyCat Princess.)
hi i meant the box next to the age. Smile
01-03-2011, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2011 06:04 PM by Arianna Earst.)
(01-03-2011 01:46 PM)Cats Resident Wrote:  hi i meant the box next to the age. Smile

I see what me you mean. You have a good eye!
(01-03-2011 01:46 PM)Cats Resident Wrote:  hi i meant the box next to the age. Smile

I talked to MysticJewel, in-world and found out she is using the Imprudence viewer. Just for further info. I am using Phoenix viewer and do not see the issue.
01-03-2011, 07:21 PM
ok good to know, i use imprudence with no issues. and yeah i've been called "eagle eye" since i was a kid.
01-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Maybe you guys are using two different versions of Imprudence? I wonder if that makes a difference.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)