Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Threads Rating and Fairness
10-21-2012, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2012 01:16 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Threads Rating and Fairness
Yes true it is to easy to rank a post too low instead of high if we want to.
I'm currently on my Ipad and I make sure to not touch any buttons which could reflect reputations or threads of people Big Grin
It would be awesome if we could change a rank afterwards either by a change of heart as you said or to correct a mistake.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco
10-21-2012, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2012 05:22 PM by Sara Franco.)
RE: Threads Rating and Fairness
(10-21-2012 12:20 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  Yaaay the rating troll struck again, my last sales thread got downgraded a second time, this is really quite exhilarating !! But if it carries on i'm sure gonna need a bigger hat for my head Tongue
Must say though i'm rather jealous of you Sara, you seem to have some very dedicated stalkers Dodgy Big Grin

LOL I got a secret admirer, he/she just expresses the admiration in a negative way TongueTongueTongue.
(10-21-2012 10:58 AM)deerylou Resident Wrote:  You'd be surprised by all of the errors I've made with my iPhone, not even just with KittyCatS! I have rather small fingers but even that can't save me from clicking a star sometimes instead of a title on a mobile phone, LOL. I hope I'm not alone on this because I'd love to see a system where we can revise our rating. I've always wanted to say something about this but I never saw a topic relevant so I'm glad this was made. Smile

I meant fat finger by these terms: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...id=5531720 Omg, I wouldn't dare eat food right on my phone, yuck!

I'd like to be able to revise rating too, and I'd like to see how many times a thread was rated without having to rate because when I click stars starts to get ready to take my rating, and I don't want to be able to rate my own threads Big Grin

I use the Thank you option as a Like button, and I know many do it. That's more realistic option as you get to like each post separately not the whole thread.

I don't mind rating also but unfortunately some abuse it. That's what I wish to stop, but anyway Anna made me start to like to get low rated TongueTongue.

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)