Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

More than just Displays from DEVine
11-03-2012, 03:44 PM
RE: More than just Displays from DEVine
Awesome collars! I will take some kitties for collars shopping soon!

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:53 PM
I made a new fantasy display and I have to say it's my fave one I've made so far. Blush I like fantasy stuff anyway. lol
It has a resizer so you can make it as big or small as you want. It's 15prims with the pedigree mushroom it's 16prims.
The mushroom is copy mod and only 1 prim so you can do just about anything with it. You can use it in your shops, you can pose your kitties on or under them. I hope you like it. Smile It's 90L in Markeplace but you can get it in my shop for 75L.

[Image: 8170904124_87e38f70b5.jpg]
Fantasy Display by Devilness Chant, on Flickr

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
11-10-2012, 12:48 AM
oh my gosh!! So pretty and whimsical! great work Dev

[Image: 7884046580_9ba4a7cbb5_n.jpg]

Marketplace Store

United Catteries Store
11-10-2012, 01:09 PM
(11-10-2012 12:48 AM)dakillakm Resident Wrote:  oh my gosh!! So pretty and whimsical! great work Dev

Ty Smile The picture really looks awful compared to what it looks like in person. (at least to me lol) The background and well water are both animated.

11-12-2012, 05:31 AM
I love your displays. I plan on making boxes around them and let it look like rooms in which I display my best breed cats maybe Smile Keep going and I hope to see more of them... maybe next one display be a Coctail bar? LOL Smile Keep going

Dario Smile
11-12-2012, 04:38 PM
(11-12-2012 05:31 AM)Dario Maesar Wrote:  I love your displays. I plan on making boxes around them and let it look like rooms in which I display my best breed cats maybe Smile Keep going and I hope to see more of them... maybe next one display be a Coctail bar? LOL Smile Keep going

Dario Smile

Awww ty and that's a great idea! I"ll have to give that a try, might be kinda cute to make a kitty bar and grille. lol
In the mean time I'm trying to gear up for the holidays. Christmas is incredibly primmy! lol But I did make this one.
Comes with three pedigree letters to Santa, all c/m. The display comes with a resizer so you can make it huge and auction yourself on Santas lap. Angel

[Image: 8180302238_054d21f896.jpg]
All I want for Christmas Display by Devilness Chant, on Flickr

11-12-2012, 04:49 PM
(11-12-2012 04:38 PM)devilness chant Wrote:  
(11-12-2012 05:31 AM)Dario Maesar Wrote:  I love your displays. I plan on making boxes around them and let it look like rooms in which I display my best breed cats maybe Smile Keep going and I hope to see more of them... maybe next one display be a Coctail bar? LOL Smile Keep going

Dario Smile

Awww ty and that's a great idea! I"ll have to give that a try, might be kinda cute to make a kitty bar and grille. lol
In the mean time I'm trying to gear up for the holidays. Christmas is incredibly primmy! lol But I did make this one.
Comes with three pedigree letters to Santa, all c/m. The display comes with a resizer so you can make it huge and auction yourself on Santas lap. Angel

Hahaha OMG YES! I love the notes, too... "Dear Santa," LOL Smile Sweet, I see myself at another shopping trip to your place... damn.. Wink
11-12-2012, 04:54 PM
(11-12-2012 04:38 PM)devilness chant Wrote:  Comes with three pedigree letters to Santa, all c/m. The display comes with a resizer so you can make it huge and auction yourself on Santas lap. Angel

awww so cute, I got the other Christmas one with the Snowmen pedigrees, very cute, and I think I will be getting this one too although I rarely auction my kitties Big Grin but just love how they look.

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
11-13-2012, 01:28 PM
oh my gosh! yet another awesome display Dev!

[Image: 7884046580_9ba4a7cbb5_n.jpg]

Marketplace Store

United Catteries Store
11-13-2012, 02:06 PM
(11-13-2012 01:28 PM)dakillakm Resident Wrote:  oh my gosh! yet another awesome display Dev!

She makes us spend our last money on her displays... lol Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)