Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Traits from Collection Cats
09-27-2012, 08:11 AM
New Traits from Collection Cats
Is there anywhere that tells us what new traits are/were hidden by the various collection cats please?
Thanks in advance Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco , Bea Shamrock , dakillakm Resident
09-27-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: New Traits from Collection Cats
I would love to see a compiled list. I know most are on the following pages but if anyone knows of something not listed would love to have the information.

Collections Kitties give some like the twinkle shade on the love letters & gerbera eyes and porcelain shade for lazy daisies here.

Then the 'eyes' page breaks down when the eyes became available.

Would like to see a list of when certain eyes and furs where introduced along with what traits and when they retire. Kinda of like a KittyCats Archive.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Wytchie Resident , Bea Shamrock
09-27-2012, 04:36 PM
(09-27-2012 10:58 AM)Serena Stroikavskoi Wrote:  Would like to see a list of when certain eyes and furs where introduced along with what traits and when they retire. Kinda of like a KittyCats Archive.

Hey Serena, and thank you Smile
Also the different tails (ie tigre - tiger curl, RFL - fussy)
and ears and everything else
The Delectable Darlings had some nice traits too and they differ between the different types. The Garden kitties did the same - I think the green gen dominos had black whiskers - but other furs had different possible hidden traits.
Some one, amongst our knowledgable "senior" kittycatters must have this information somewhere - sure would love to see it Smile
Thanks again Serena Smile
09-28-2012, 02:11 PM
(09-27-2012 04:36 PM)Wytchie Resident Wrote:  
(09-27-2012 10:58 AM)Serena Stroikavskoi Wrote:  Would like to see a list of when certain eyes and furs where introduced along with what traits and when they retire. Kinda of like a KittyCats Archive.

The Delectable Darlings had some nice traits too and they differ between the different types. The Garden kitties did the same - I think the green gen dominos had black whiskers - but other furs had different possible hidden traits.
Some one, amongst our knowledgable "senior" kittycatters must have this information somewhere - sure would love to see it Smile

Idea

I have a notecard, *if* I remember correctly it is Nyn from Kitty Kottage that compiles it, it has a complete list of all kittycats traits, and what cames from which special edition.

My edition was last updated on June 10th, so its not bang up to date, but it does have all the info up until then. IM me inworld if you want me to throw you a copy.

Nyn, if you are reading this, was it you, or Liriel that compiled it? It definitely wasn't me anyway lolol, but it is very useful!

flea xxxx

This is where everyone has fancy stuff that I don't know how to do.. so.. umm.. Hi??..
 Thanks given by: Wytchie Resident
09-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Maybe someone can pass it to Saga so she can add it to her Google docs collection?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Wytchie Resident
09-30-2012, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2012 08:08 AM by Liriel Garnet.)
(09-28-2012 02:11 PM)fleakats Resident Wrote:  
(09-27-2012 04:36 PM)Wytchie Resident Wrote:  

Idea

I have a notecard, *if* I remember correctly it is Nyn from Kitty Kottage that compiles it, it has a complete list of all kittycats traits, and what cames from which special edition.

My edition was last updated on June 10th, so its not bang up to date, but it does have all the info up until then. IM me inworld if you want me to throw you a copy.

Nyn, if you are reading this, was it you, or Liriel that compiled it? It definitely wasn't me anyway lolol, but it is very useful!

flea xxxx

Nyn's done that one, Flea. I know she keeps it up to date. I'm not sure if it's online at this stage or not.

Kitty Kollege Pawfessor, Kitty Kottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Is.../69/224/22
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , Wytchie Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)