Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Lilac Siamese Wanted! [COMPLETED]
09-26-2012, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 02:03 PM by EarthClimber Resident.)
Rainbow Lilac Siamese Wanted! [COMPLETED]
I'm looking for a Lilac Siamese with either Oceania or Beach Blue Eyes, Frisky tail, plush whiskers. I would love to have rounded ears, but genisis or curious ears are fine as well.

MUST be female.

I do not care how old or how young the kitty is.

If you could IM me or send me a notecard that would be fantastic! Thank you so much!

SteamKitties Collectibles
[Image: SK_zps128b9968.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Lilac Siamese Wanted!
(09-26-2012 03:35 PM)EarthClimber Resident Wrote:  I'm looking for a Lilac Siamese with either Oceania or Beach Blue Eyes, Frisky tail, plush whiskers. I would love to have rounded ears, but genisis or curious ears are fine as well.

MUST be female.

If you could IM me or send me a notecard that would be fantastic! Thank you so much!

Still looking for a Lilac Siamese!

10-11-2012, 10:09 AM
(10-10-2012 07:24 PM)EarthClimber Resident Wrote:  
(09-26-2012 03:35 PM)EarthClimber Resident Wrote:  I'm looking for a Lilac Siamese with either Oceania or Beach Blue Eyes, Frisky tail, plush whiskers. I would love to have rounded ears, but genisis or curious ears are fine as well.

MUST be female.

Still looking for a Lilac Siamese!

Reminds me of my very first kitty, a Snowshoe Lilac with beach blue and it had Siamese Lilac hidden, and kept throwing Siamese Lilac with Beach Blue kitties and drove me mad but didn't keep any of them Sad

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
10-16-2012, 11:47 AM
(10-11-2012 10:09 AM)Sara Franco Wrote:  Reminds me of my very first kitty, a Snowshoe Lilac with beach blue and it had Siamese Lilac hidden, and kept throwing Siamese Lilac with Beach Blue kitties and drove me mad but didn't keep any of them Sad

Oh no!! But I have been there before. My first kitty was a Red Tabby and she kept giving me nothing but Red Tabby's the entire time I was breeding her. It drove me nuts and I got rid of just about all of them whether by selling them or sending them off to the menagerie. Now I only have one of her kittens left and I can't help but keep it to breed... cause you never know when someone will want a very specific kitty.

And on another note:
I know that I'm being very specific with traits, but I wanted to get a SL kitty based off of my RL kitty. Silly as that sounds. So if I can't get the "replica" kitty now, that's okay. I just thought I'd put this post out there to see.

10-16-2012, 07:34 PM
the closest I come is siamese lilac with either azure or blue ice, plush or booboo tail, and mysterious whiskers. I'll keep an eye out as siamese are what I mostly look at when wondering around.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-17-2012, 01:50 PM
Hi Earth Smile

I wish I had the exact traits you are looking for but here are my 2 boxed females :

Fur: Siamese - Lilac
Eyes: Oceania (Mysterious|Big)
Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Curious
Ears: Soft Fold
Whiskers: White (Plush)
Size: Normal

Fur: Siamese - Lilac
Eyes: Oceania (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Plush
Ears: Rounded
Whiskers: White (Mysterious)
Size: Normal

I will be breeding some more and maybe I will luck out and get the frisky tail Smile I think I a going to up the 9 t I forgot I had it lol

Take Care, Tawnni
10-18-2012, 01:25 PM
Thanks so much everyone! I have gotten a much better response after replying than the first time I posted this. I'm very excited and happy to see some very attractive lilac Siamese kitties.

10-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Here is a Siamese Lilac

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KittyCatS-Box-New-Born-Kitten/4061894

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-30-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: Lilac Siamese Wanted! [On Hiatus]
I want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me with this. I have gotten a lot of wonderful response to this and wanted to say thank you to each breeder who has helped me to find my replica kitty.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)