Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Fun with Breeding "Advice", "Tips", Tricks and Superstitions :)
12-10-2012, 12:55 PM
RE: Fun with Breeding "Advice", "Tips", Tricks and Superstitions :)
(12-10-2012 10:08 AM)devilness chant Wrote:  Cute kitties! And yeah I've noticed a lot of times they pass the fur and not the traits. Kitties can be soooo evil! lol

Thanks yes they are!

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 04:25 PM
(12-09-2012 06:42 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 06:35 PM)devilness chant Wrote:  Time to get to work then! mwhaaaaa we need a tiny making stick!

Totally!

I didn't make a stick this time. I made a magical angel that flies around your cattery sprinkling golden blessings on your kitties.

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
12-11-2012, 05:32 PM
awwwww's!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

03-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Question RE: Fun with Breeding "Advice", "Tips", Tricks and Superstitions :)
Huh Ok so I am new to the breeding game and I have a few questions if yall dont mind helpin a dork lol My male kitty {Dink}{his stats say,the double sex thingy is at 85 %,his smily face is at 91%,and energy is 99%.Jinxee is at{my girl}{the double sex sign is 42%,smiley is 95% and energy is 60%}So my question {FINALLY right} is am I doing it right?Are they gonna b ya know,getting married soon?lol Will I be a Kitty Gramma soon?:heart:Lawd I hope so ,I am so anxious lolSmileI am Karalyn437 Resident if any1 could help me out plz and tyvm Smile
03-19-2013, 02:44 PM
Hi Karalyn,

Your kitty needs the following stats for you to be a gramma Smile The manual will help you with general questions too Smile

Stats needed to get a kitten

They need to:

- 25% Energy
- 75% Happiness
- 100% Love
- not hungry over 25%
- both KittyCatS need to be in range of each other

Your KittyCatS need to be awake to get a kitten.

(03-19-2013 01:38 PM)Karalyn437 Resident Wrote:  Huh Ok so I am new to the breeding game and I have a few questions if yall dont mind helpin a dork lol My male kitty {Dink}{his stats say,the double sex thingy is at 85 %,his smily face is at 91%,and energy is 99%.Jinxee is at{my girl}{the double sex sign is 42%,smiley is 95% and energy is 60%}So my question {FINALLY right} is am I doing it right?Are they gonna b ya know,getting married soon?lol Will I be a Kitty Gramma soon?:heart:Lawd I hope so ,I am so anxious lolSmileI am Karalyn437 Resident if any1 could help me out plz and tyvm Smile
03-20-2013, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2013 02:30 AM by Sara Franco.)
Welcome to Kittycats Smile

The double sex thingy means "Partnered" and the smiley face is the happiness and the stats needed for mating are as Skippy mentioned, and here is the stats part in the manual KittyCatS Stats

I hope Jinxee and Dink give you very cute kittens Smile

(03-19-2013 02:44 PM)Skippy Seminario Wrote:  Hi Karalyn,

Your kitty needs the following stats for you to be a gramma Smile The manual will help you with general questions too Smile

Stats needed to get a kitten

They need to:

- 25% Energy
- 75% Happiness
- 100% Love
- not hungry over 25%
- both KittyCatS need to be in range of each other

Your KittyCatS need to be awake to get a kitten.

(03-19-2013 01:38 PM)Karalyn437 Resident Wrote:  Huh Ok so I am new to the breeding game and I have a few questions if yall dont mind helpin a dork lol My male kitty {Dink}{his stats say,the double sex thingy is at 85 %,his smily face is at 91%,and energy is 99%.Jinxee is at{my girl}{the double sex sign is 42%,smiley is 95% and energy is 60%}So my question {FINALLY right} is am I doing it right?Are they gonna b ya know,getting married soon?lol Will I be a Kitty Gramma soon?:heart:Lawd I hope so ,I am so anxious lolSmileI am Karalyn437 Resident if any1 could help me out plz and tyvm Smile

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)