Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

size traits
09-19-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: size traits
(09-19-2012 06:56 PM)Sara Franco Wrote:  I would love giant kitties too! but ones that fit in my arms still Heart

And I remember someone suggested the 5-6 days size too, would be adorable also.

Oh yes the 5 days old size would be so cute as well.
Also it would be awesome if we can sit on the back of a giant instead of holding it Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2012, 08:40 PM
what if the kitty was SO big, like the size of a sim... you could build a city on it and everyone would live on the kitty... then sometimes it would GET UP and walk and you hope it doesn't rollover... cuz maybe you'd all get smushed!

DinoKitty???? Tongue
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , Sara Franco , leaf Spires , Sanura Snowpaw
09-19-2012, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2012 09:01 PM by Tad Carlucci.)
Dinokitties think skyboxes are bon-bons. They're so big, they really only fit on Mainland .. which is good because there's soooo much clutter in the sky for them to snack on there!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
09-19-2012, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2012 09:45 PM by Hamilton Lecker.)
(09-19-2012 08:40 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  what if the kitty was SO big, like the size of a sim... you could build a city on it and everyone would live on the kitty... then sometimes it would GET UP and walk and you hope it doesn't rollover... cuz maybe you'd all get smushed!

DinoKitty???? Tongue
LOL.. What a thought!Big Grin

(09-19-2012 09:00 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Dinokitties think skyboxes are bon-bons. They're so big, they really only fit on Mainland .. which is good because there's soooo much clutter in the sky for them to snack on there!

Hahahaha.. Great lateral thinking Tad Smile

Hugs, HamiltonBlush
GumbycatHaven~ GumbyBlog
[Image: gumbycatregion.png]
09-19-2012, 10:18 PM
LOL @ Callie & Tad!

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
09-20-2012, 06:53 AM
(09-19-2012 08:40 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  what if the kitty was SO big, like the size of a sim... you could build a city on it and everyone would live on the kitty... then sometimes it would GET UP and walk and you hope it doesn't rollover... cuz maybe you'd all get smushed!

DinoKitty???? Tongue

OMG that's so funny Big Grin especially the rollover part!

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
 Thanks given by: Hamilton Lecker
09-20-2012, 07:24 AM
I would expand the wish of leaf and go as far as to say that I want the sizes to establish as an breedable trait so that you can breed toward perfect teacup for example and not it being chance result whether or not you have teacup, toy or if ever coming, then giant as size...
 Thanks given by: Hamilton Lecker , Sara Franco , leaf Spires
09-20-2012, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2012 08:04 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)

DinoKitty???? Tongue

That's so funny!
So we have you on our side right? hm? hm?

Retro Kitties Showroom »

09-21-2012, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2012 03:30 AM by leaf Spires.)
(09-19-2012 06:56 PM)Sara Franco Wrote:  I would love giant kitties too! but ones that fit in my arms still Heart

And I remember someone suggested the 5-6 days size too, would be adorable also.

yes still able to hold and carry around is what id love too ,well i can dreamSmile
(09-20-2012 08:03 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  

DinoKitty???? Tongue

That's so funny!
So we have you on our side right? hm? hm?

im detecting a touch of sarcasim there callie lol ,sulks off to corner to dream Smile
(09-19-2012 09:00 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Dinokitties think skyboxes are bon-bons. They're so big, they really only fit on Mainland .. which is good because there's soooo much clutter in the sky for them to snack on there!

thats too crazy ,a sky box that was a kittycat would look not good ,i only like to carry big cats Sad
09-21-2012, 09:28 AM
(09-21-2012 03:24 AM)leaf Spires Wrote:  im detecting a touch of sarcasim there callie lol ,sulks off to corner to dream Smile

Nods me too I sensed a high "dream on" factor in this reply I tried to ignore that part though Smile

Retro Kitties Showroom »

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)