Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I got a Foxie! *does a happy dance* - It is dominant to Burmese - Platinum! [Update]
09-10-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: I got a Foxie! *does a happy dance* and it more dominant than Bengal - Snow ;)
(09-10-2012 02:23 PM)Sara Franco Wrote:  
(09-10-2012 02:20 PM)Vampiva Belfire Wrote:  Congrats!! SaraSmile , Heart Foxie- AuburnHeart is super sweet, beautiful and ty!Exclamation for the infoWink

Thank you Heart, and You're welcome, I hope you get one too Smile

So sweet, SaraWink but my baroque babys show me his true lovely furs Blush fast hihihi! only the kitties baroque from Mandred is low in showTongue, we seeIdea ty, Sara! I hope that him get one, I crossed fingers for it SmileWink

[Image: RP2j5FV.gif]?
?my Passion Kitties^V^ project come true?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: I got a Foxie! *does a happy dance* and it more dominant than Bengal - Snow ;)
(09-10-2012 02:59 PM)Vampiva Belfire Wrote:  So sweet, SaraWink but my baroque babys show me his true lovely furs Blush fast hihihi! only the kitties baroque from Mandred is low in showTongue, we seeIdea ty, Sara! I hope that him get one, I crossed fingers for it SmileWink

I hope so too! and I think the fur will be available in normal starters too not only the Baroque ones so you still have the chance to try again!

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Collectables
09-20-2012, 03:00 AM
Big Grin RE: I got a Foxie! *does a happy dance* and it more dominant than Bengal - Snow ;)
[Image: FoxiePedigree_zpsb6919f32.png]

This is the pedigree for the foxie I had....interesting
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
09-20-2012, 04:12 AM
(09-10-2012 12:39 AM)Sara Franco Wrote:  I got a Foxie! The excitement will kill me lol as it is first time for me to get a new trait from starters.

Anyway my Foxie kitten proved to me that Foxie - Auburn is more dominant than the Bengal - Snow!

Pedigree snapshot for the kitten and her brother are included, I sent them to Saga also so the info will be in the documents soon!

The Kitten:
[Image: SarasFoxie.png]

The Brother:
[Image: FoxiesBrother.png]

Congratulations Sara... I know how you feel.. My Foxie arrived 2 days ago and I am still dancing Smile. 1st Paring Mom is a starter and Dad a 7T Bali.. Shee is so ciye and can be seen at hamiltonlecker.wordpress.com

Hugs, HamiltonBlush
GumbycatHaven~ GumbyBlog
[Image: gumbycatregion.png]
09-20-2012, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2012 07:05 AM by Sara Franco.)
(09-20-2012 03:00 AM)RAWRpurrr Resident Wrote:  This is the pedigree for the foxie I had....interesting

WOW Foxie with Odyssey Burst, Congrats!
I dunno what the Dad is hiding. Do you know?
(09-20-2012 04:12 AM)Hamilton Lecker Wrote:  Congratulations Sara... I know how you feel.. My Foxie arrived 2 days ago and I am still dancing Smile. 1st Paring Mom is a starter and Dad a 7T Bali.. Shee is so ciye and can be seen at hamiltonlecker.wordpress.com

Aawww Congrats!

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Collectables
09-20-2012, 07:16 AM
For those that are interested.. Attached is the pedigree of my Foxie Big Grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Hugs, HamiltonBlush
GumbycatHaven~ GumbyBlog
[Image: gumbycatregion.png]
09-23-2012, 08:17 AM
Congrats everyone! I opened another one and am hoping for one too. They're all gorgeous. Heart

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
09-24-2012, 06:07 AM
Just got this kitten from my Foxie, so it was hiding the Burmese - Platinum not the Bengal - Snow!
Of course I was wishing for a Foxie but I'm glad to know its hidden fur Undecided.

New Born Kitten

Fur: Burmese - Platinum
Eyes: Morning Dew (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)
Size: Normal

Version: 1.26
Owner: Sara Franco
ID: eebe17e6-1dbd-2743-fa3c-acb988c31743
??????????????????????
MOM: Splashy Foxy
Fur: Foxie - Auburn
Eyes: Odyssey Splash (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)

DAD: Curious Snow
Fur: Bengal - Snow
Eyes: Morning Dew (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Illume
Tail: Curious
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Shape: Guitar)

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Collectables
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , dakillakm Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)