Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I got a Foxie! *does a happy dance* - It is dominant to Burmese - Platinum! [Update]
09-10-2012, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2012 06:16 AM by Sara Franco.)
Heart I got a Foxie! *does a happy dance* - It is dominant to Burmese - Platinum! [Update]
I got a Foxie! The excitement will kill me lol as it is first time for me to get a new trait from starters.

Anyway my Foxie kitten proved to me that Foxie - Auburn is more dominant than the Bengal - Snow!

Pedigree snapshot for the kitten and her brother are included, I sent them to Saga also so the info will be in the documents soon!

The Kitten:
[Image: SarasFoxie.png]

The Brother:
[Image: FoxiesBrother.png]

Update:

Including my last post about the hidden Burmese - Platinum here for people to find it easily Smile

(09-24-2012 06:07 AM)Sara Franco Wrote:  Just got this kitten from my Foxie, so it was hiding the Burmese - Platinum not the Bengal - Snow!
Of course I was wishing for a Foxie but I'm glad to know its hidden fur Undecided.

New Born Kitten

Fur: Burmese - Platinum
Eyes: Morning Dew (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)
Size: Normal

Version: 1.26
Owner: Sara Franco
ID: eebe17e6-1dbd-2743-fa3c-acb988c31743
??????????????????????
MOM: Splashy Foxy
Fur: Foxie - Auburn
Eyes: Odyssey Splash (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)

DAD: Curious Snow
Fur: Bengal - Snow
Eyes: Morning Dew (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Illume
Tail: Curious
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: 2 Tone Black & White (Shape: Guitar)

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Collectables
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , Kayleigh McMillan , dakillakm Resident , Vampiva Belfire
09-10-2012, 01:14 AM
RE: I got a Foxie! *does a happy dance* and it more dominant than Bengal - Snow ;)
Oooh congrats Sarah, not only the Ody Splash looks awesome on her, but interesting hiddens and chance of a 9T hiding as well.

As far as one can tell from the Bro's pedigree, Platinum dew is hiding Snow therefore Foxie would indeed be dominant to snow.

Well done on the detective work Smile
09-10-2012, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 01:33 AM by Sara Franco.)
RE: I got a Foxie! *does a happy dance* and it more dominant than Bengal - Snow ;)
Thanksssss! Heart Yes she is at least hiding 7Ts but when I saw her for first time I didn't even look at the traits, I was so excited to think about anything but the fur Big Grin

And I'm so glad to find out that it will be easier to pull it for everyone, it is hard when the new fur is extremely recessive.

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Collectables
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
09-10-2012, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 06:05 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
How cool Sara !!!
Congratulations with this wonderful breed Smile
Awww's with splash even, so cute!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

09-10-2012, 12:49 PM
(09-10-2012 06:04 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  How cool Sara !!!
Congratulations with this wonderful breed Smile
Awww's with splash even, so cute!

Thank you Smile

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Collectables
09-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Congrats and thank you for sharing this info with us!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Wonderful Sarah... gives us all encouragement... perhaps one day, I will even get one... They are Awesome... Congratulations Smile.. and Thank You for sharing with us!

Hugs, HamiltonBlush
GumbycatHaven~ GumbyBlog
[Image: gumbycatregion.png]
09-10-2012, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 01:45 PM by Sara Franco.)
(09-10-2012 01:40 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  Congrats and thank you for sharing this info with us!

Thank you Smile and You're welcome, I hope it helps some to get Foxies too as they are so adorable Heart.
(09-10-2012 01:41 PM)Hamilton Lecker Wrote:  Wonderful Sarah... gives us all encouragement... perhaps one day, I will even get one... They are Awesome... Congratulations Smile.. and Thank You for sharing with us!

aww Why not? I'm not a lucky person usually and I got one from second mating of the very first Collabor88 Kitty I bought although I still have many boxed so I'm sure many can! Just want it badly enough and try Wink

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Collectables
09-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Congrats!! SaraSmile , Heart Foxie- AuburnHeart is super sweet, beautiful and ty!Exclamation for the infoWink

[Image: RP2j5FV.gif]?
?my Passion Kitties^V^ project come true?
09-10-2012, 02:23 PM
(09-10-2012 02:20 PM)Vampiva Belfire Wrote:  Congrats!! SaraSmile , Heart Foxie- AuburnHeart is super sweet, beautiful and ty!Exclamation for the infoWink

Thank you Heart, and You're welcome, I hope you get one too Smile

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Collectables
 Thanks given by: Vampiva Belfire

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)