Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

The Archie Appeal
08-29-2012, 10:40 PM
Rainbow The Archie Appeal
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Truth%20District/166/227/33

One of our Truth District designers, Gospel Voom, has recently had a heartbreaking incident happen in his life. His beloved cat, Archibald, was hit by a car two weeks ago. Miraculously, Archibald was able to make it home and is currently being treated for his injuries which include massive head and facial injuries. The surgeries and veterinary costs associated have already been astronomical and will continue to rise.

Those of us who have owned a pet, can understand what Gos must be going through. On top of the emotional distress, there is the large question as to how to ensure Arch will receive the necessary care. Truth District and several talented friends from across the grid have come together to help raise funds for Archibald's expenses.

There will be items for sale - some exclusive to the event - with proceeds going to help Archibald. You'll find these at the Truth District landing point, leading up to Gos where the entire store is 50% off! The black panelled items outside the shops are all in aid of the Archie Appeal.
There are many kitty related items - doesn't everyone need to own a soft kitty T-shirt?
The fundraiser runs between August 25 - 2 September

Thank you for considering this request

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Truth%20District/166/227/33
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: fleakats Resident
08-30-2012, 03:16 AM
RE: The Archie Appeal
Loads of lovely things here, I just had a toddle round and spent way more than I intended!! Who cares tho, its for a very worthy cause!!

This is where everyone has fancy stuff that I don't know how to do.. so.. umm.. Hi??..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Wytchie Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)