Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion: Midsize Kittycat
11-12-2012, 08:50 AM
RE: Suggestion: Midsize Kittycat
agreed! I want to make my 5 day olds stay that size forever!!! Or mabe an alternative would be to allow toy sizes to have the hold animation?

[Image: 7884046580_9ba4a7cbb5_n.jpg]

Marketplace Store

United Catteries Store
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco , annlorene Resident
11-12-2012, 09:24 AM
(11-12-2012 08:50 AM)dakillakm Resident Wrote:  agreed! I want to make my 5 day olds stay that size forever!!! Or mabe an alternative would be to allow toy sizes to have the hold animation?

Yes Daki that's a good idea for an alternative if they don't make that size we want!

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Collectables
11-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Lightbulb RE: Suggestion: Midsize Kittycat
[img]Snapshot_080[/img]Totally agrees and one vote from me too!!
[size=x-small][font=Times New Roman]
5 STARS?????
11-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Agreeing on a miniature size! The reason why I began my quest for toys (and to a lesser extent teacups) is because the "normal" sized kitty is actually much too big for my avatar, the normal-sized cat literally consumes an avatar unless they're an over 6 feet+ giant. I think being able to have a size that's big enough to hold/cuddle but smaller than normal is ideal and would cater to the smaller avatar size.

(And of course not to mention, add another thing for us KittyCatS size niche collectors to quest for!)

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
11-13-2012, 09:53 AM
Oh, love the idea of a miniature size. At first when I read your post, I thought the toy was the size of a 5 day old kitten. But since it sits on our shoulders, it must be a 4 day old kitten?
 Thanks given by: annlorene Resident
11-26-2012, 12:40 AM
Photo RE: Suggestion: Midsize Kittycat
(08-26-2012 05:25 PM)annlorene Resident Wrote:  Kittycats are my favorite size Heart when they're about 5 days old, so my wish is for a new size—either random or as a trait:

Size: "Miniature" (32-38cm)
Just big enough to cuddle

Another picture of two 5-day-old kittens. Heart

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Alori (aka AnnLorene)
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco
11-26-2012, 11:53 AM
awww so cute Ann! Once again hoorah for midsize kitties!

[Image: 7884046580_9ba4a7cbb5_n.jpg]

Marketplace Store

United Catteries Store
02-02-2013, 09:23 PM
Heart RE: Suggestion: Midsize Kittycat
(08-26-2012 05:25 PM)annlorene Resident Wrote:  Kittycats are my favorite size Heart when they're about 5 days old, so my wish is for a new size—either random or as a trait:

Size: "Miniature" (32-38cm)
Just big enough to cuddle

Many thanks Heart for the Petite KittyCats (34cm - 38cm)!!! Now I'm just waiting for one of my kitties to give birth to one. Smile

Alori (aka AnnLorene)
 Thanks given by: Sara Franco
02-02-2013, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2013 09:44 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Yes, I fully agree thank you for this size KC I can't wait to hold and cuddle mine.
This update is massive and amazing and as odd as it sounds I like it even better than when gender was revealed before birth and I thought I couldn't be happier than after that update.

Simply amazing Smile

I tiny little request for the future wishlist: is it possible to make the toy so we can cuddle and hold them as well I know at least one person who owns a tiny miniature museum and has a weakspot for toys who would be overjoyed if this was possible considering her avie size.
I'm sure this would work great for many others as well.
And for the really tiny petites maybe even a holdable tea, just as an extra interaction option :-)

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: annlorene Resident , Sara Franco
02-02-2013, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2013 09:52 PM by Deer Thistle.)
(02-02-2013 09:39 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  Yes, I fully agree thank you for this size KC I can't wait to hold and cuddle mine.
This update is massive and amazing and as odd as it sounds I like it even better than when gender in the box was introduced and I thought I couldn't be happier than after that update.

Simply amazing Smile

I tiny little request for the future wishlist: is it possible to make the toy so we can cuddle and hold them as well I know at least one person who owns a tiny miniature museum and has a weakspot for toys who would be overjoyed if this was possible considering her avie size.
I'm sure this would work great for many others as well.
And for the really tiny petites maybe even a holdable tea, just as an extra interaction option Smile

Agreed! There are lots of us who aren't that tall and would love to hold a toy (and it'd fit us ideally), and some who are even petites who would be able to perfectly hold a teacup.

If the argument against allowing such an option is that it seems "awkward" for a certain avatar size to hold a teacup, just remember, there are plenty of us who look "awkward" holding a normal size kitty and people choose what they want to hold/snuggle based off of what looks best with their avatar, thus I collect toys and stray away from holding/cuddling normal-sized kitties that go right through my avatar's body and face. Why should one avatar size be allowed to properly hold/cuddle their kitty of choice but not another?

Wearing a toy or teacup feels really detached in comparison to the snuggling and holding that others can do with the normal size, and I so hope one day I can snuggle my army of toys in-world as well and not feel so left out! Smile Here's to hoping!

~

And thank you so much for adding the new sizes, I know so many people who are happy to forever hold and cuddle their 5-day-old sized kitties forever! I'm really happy as well and hope to obtain one of the new sizes myself soon! We really do appreciate so much that you listen to our suggestions, KittyCatS! Update 1.29 was probably the best update not only because the sizes were added, but because we also felt like our concerns were listened to and it was so sweet to know how much KittyCatS cares about their community. Smile

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)