Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion: Midsize Kittycat
02-02-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: Suggestion: Midsize Kittycat
(02-02-2013 09:39 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  . . . tiny little request for the future wishlist: is it possible to make the toy so we can cuddle and hold them as well I know at least one person who owns a tiny miniature museum and has a weakspot for toys who would be overjoyed if this was possible considering her avie size.
I'm sure this would work great for many others as well.
And for the really tiny petites maybe even a holdable tea, just as an extra interaction option :-)

Or maybe a special cuddling AO for tiny avatars?

Alori (aka AnnLorene)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 01:18 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(02-02-2013 10:02 PM)annlorene Resident Wrote:  Or maybe a special cuddling AO for tiny avatars?

This might be part of a solution.
One part which is not covered is the fact the avatar can be posed via an AO but not so much the kitty why it will always look different than normal cuddling and holding I think.
Also some people don't use milk and via hold and cuddles they keep the stats of their kitties optimal.
I believe this doesn't work on other attachment points than the given options via the interaction menu.
So while this might be a good in between solution maybe there needs to be a more permanent solution for the smaller avies in the community and the ability to hold and cuddle their Toys and Teas.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

02-03-2013, 12:54 PM
(02-02-2013 09:23 PM)annlorene Resident Wrote:  
(08-26-2012 05:25 PM)annlorene Resident Wrote:  Kittycats are my favorite size Heart when they're about 5 days old, so my wish is for a new size—either random or as a trait:

Size: "Miniature" (32-38cm)
Just big enough to cuddle

Many thanks Heart for the Petite KittyCats (34cm - 38cm)!!! Now I'm just waiting for one of my kitties to give birth to one. Smile

do you know how much of a torture it is for US to KNOW we have things in the works that you ask for, even before you may ask???? we're so happy you like the new sizes!!!

we know at times we torture you with hints... and we get tortured too when we KNOW something is coming which we can't say yet... oh like the Magic Menagerie Bottle Smile

i guess it goes both ways Tongue
 Thanks given by: annlorene Resident
02-03-2013, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 04:23 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(02-03-2013 12:54 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  do you know how much of a torture it is for US to KNOW we have things in the works that you ask for, even before you may ask???? we're so happy you like the new sizes!!!

we know at times we torture you with hints... and we get tortured too when we KNOW something is coming which we can't say yet... oh like the Magic Menagerie Bottle Smile

i guess it goes both ways Tongue

Oh gosh I so so so love the new sizes this is really the best update ever for me.
It gave a total new boost to my breeding joy and waiting for a box is beyond exciting now Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

02-03-2013, 08:37 PM
i have to say for my Genesis breeding Tongue it sure makes me more excited too Smile
 Thanks given by: Sanura Snowpaw
02-03-2013, 10:03 PM
(02-03-2013 08:37 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  i have to say for my Genesis breeding Tongue it sure makes me more excited too Smile

Princess Genesis! But hey size is random so even you might get one LOL

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)