Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion: sex change vitamins
07-18-2011, 11:33 PM
RE: Suggestion: sex change vitamins
Yes please I would love to have sex change vitamins I agree they should be a one time use and fairly expensive, I would think the price or the permapet range for sex change would be fair. Also I think it should be done before they have their first kitten. It could be very confusing to look at a pedigree and see the Mom turned into the boyfriend of their kitten type thing and a potential mess for the existing pedigree system.

Sanura <3

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2011, 03:33 PM
Here, Here. All for this. This is something I've been hoping would be suggested.
Find all posts by this user
07-20-2011, 03:56 PM
I must admit I do not like this idea. I'd MUCH rather see gender showing on boxes like suggested in another thread.

One reason is the suggestion to make this once-in-a-lifetime... So ok, I get a kitten, do a gender-change, and a month later I sell it on an auction to someone who'd also like to gender-change it, but... OOOPS, previous owner already did! -To not mislead new owners, the previous gender-change should then show in stats... and now it starts getting really complicated! Wink

Nah... gender on boxes, I say. I will have plenty of "please be a girl!"-moments anyway, while waiting for said box Wink
07-20-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm with Saga on this. I am not for the sex change vitamins, but would much rather have the gender on the box before birth. Just makes things much less complicated on so many fronts. Smile
07-20-2011, 09:23 PM
I could go with gender on boxes before birth also, I'm just sad opening a kitten I ultimately can't use in my cattery. Also Sexes on boxes would really help the box market I think.

07-20-2011, 10:42 PM
(07-20-2011 09:23 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  I could go with gender on boxes before birth also, I'm just sad opening a kitten I ultimately can't use in my cattery. Also Sexes on boxes would really help the box market I think.

I agree it would help the box market. I would note, though, that this thread is a LOT older than the show gender thread, so the idea is from before then as well. Putting the gender on boxes would be possibly the better solution, but what I take away from this thread and that one is that something needs to be done.

07-20-2011, 10:57 PM
That's what I take from it also I'm all good for either of them or both of them LOL but I would like to see something to help us.

09-01-2011, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 09:30 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Lol resex vitamines might be a cool solution I rather just know what we receive though by a gender marker on the box as with starters.
Sex change vitamins seems littlebit weird and unnatural but if that is what it takes to manage the kitties better I think it is better than nothing.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)