Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Colored Furs
08-11-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: Colored Furs
(08-11-2012 07:48 AM)Wendi Lavendel Wrote:  Aww I must be the only PANTHER person that isn't really into the coloured cats LOL Smile I prefer the PANTHER realistic looking kitties; I love PANTHER purple but a purple cat is weird to me LOL It reminds me of the girly plushie PANTHER animals I had as a kid,

Don't get me wrong, I think all of the PANTHER textures for all of the cats are amazing and really PANTHER well-done! But the coloured cats aren't for me Smile However it's PANTHER SL and in PANTHER SL you expect to see PANTHER things that you'd never see in RL so there's no reason not to have PANTHER them. I just won't be one of the people trying to breed or collect them Big Grin

You know, since we're making requests.. I think maybe I might like PANTHER to see a Panther... I dunno, it's just a PANTHER thought, not sure what made me think of PANTHER it...

PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER

Hmmmmmmmm I think Wendi is sending some kind of message here but I can't just get it...........

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Subliminal messages FTW, Wendi....

ROFL! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
08-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Big Grin RE: Colored Furs
(08-11-2012 01:39 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  wendi,

i think you have a PANTHER virus honey. Sad

Big Grin

(I sometimes use the thanks button as a like button.... >.>)

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
08-11-2012, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2012 07:08 PM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
(08-11-2012 07:48 AM)Wendi Lavendel Wrote:  Aww I must be the only PANTHER person that isn't really into the coloured cats LOL Smile I prefer the PANTHER realistic looking kitties; I love PANTHER purple but a purple cat is weird to me LOL It reminds me of the girly plushie PANTHER animals I had as a kid,

Don't get me wrong, I think all of the PANTHER textures for all of the cats are amazing and really PANTHER well-done! But the coloured cats aren't for me Smile However it's PANTHER SL and in PANTHER SL you expect to see PANTHER things that you'd never see in RL so there's no reason not to have PANTHER them. I just won't be one of the people trying to breed or collect them Big Grin

You know, since we're making requests.. I think maybe I might like PANTHER to see a Panther... I dunno, it's just a PANTHER thought, not sure what made me think of PANTHER it...

PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER

OMG I totally snorted reading this!
(08-11-2012 02:11 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  I would love more colored furs!
The pink needs a blue and minty relative for sure!
It would be so cool to have a surreal line as an option I mean I love realistic cats but having the option to go completely wild is just super fun I think.
The bengal surreal line perhaps?
And hey, as if Rainbow eyes, prism and most ody eyes are realistic Smile

OMG yes! And that is a very good point we love the pink, and purple and ody eyes and they are just as wild as a pink & white kitteh!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-13-2012, 10:11 AM
I would & wish Heart to see more colored furs too, plss KittyCats Team, super lovely of Chateau Pink & white that coming in the future discovery P&W 2 & 3 . Also in other colours awesome (purple, lilac, green, yellow, Yaay, Disco Cheshire Cat hihi!Tongue)

[Image: RP2j5FV.gif]?
?my Passion Kitties^V^ project come true?
08-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Big Grin As someone who is kinda obsessed with rainbows and all things colorful...I am SO down for more colored/rainbow kitties. I would just piddle with delight! Tongue

....:: Rainbow Haven @ Too Adorable::....
?============================?
.......:::? Flickr ?:::.......
08-20-2012, 09:26 PM

L PANTHER O PANTHER L

Aisling MacMoragh

Please feel free to contact me with questions.

[Image: 7818447284_3feaa5cda4_n.jpg]
08-21-2012, 09:17 AM
    Chateau Rainbow HeartTongue

[Image: RP2j5FV.gif]?
?my Passion Kitties^V^ project come true?
08-21-2012, 12:52 PM
Now there's a rainbow I like!!!!!!!!!!! Heart

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
08-30-2012, 04:51 AM
Thumbs Up RE: Colored Furs
i loved the pinkys from the start they were a huge fun surprise ,i too would love to see another colourfull chateau or indeed on any fur .theyre very much fun to breed and very"KittyCats"tooSmile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)