Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Colored Furs
08-10-2012, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 10:50 PM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
Rainbow Colored Furs
I am often asked why we only have one colored fur which is the Pink & White Chateau. At the time I think we were told it was the first of the pinks and that there would be possibly more colors, is there going to be more colors or even more pinks or was it forgotten?

I can't tell you how much people are always saying how much they would love to see more colored furs. They ask is there a Pink & White 2 and I have to let them know there isn't and they are always so sad. The collection cats are wonderful but we can't take those furs and make them our own through breeding.

I've mentioned it to Callie and I'm sure she is tired of hearing me say it. LOL So I thought I would post here, I know I hear it enough from others, so hopefully others will chime in as well with their wishes.

I know there were a lot of vocal people who disliked the pinks that were so loud those of us who really adored them were sort of drowned out in the background.

I feel like Second Life has a endless options for creativity and I would love to see them in KittyCatS more as well. I hope they were simply forgotten and we will see more pinks and a rainbow of other colors as well.

PS. Speaking of rainbows we are ALL WAITING for our rainbow tigers & whiskers as well LOLOL please don't let Equinox be the only one to have such a cutie!! Tongue

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Misa Delight , Bea Shamrock , Akitsuki Susanowa , Vampiva Belfire
08-10-2012, 11:26 PM
RE: Colored Furs
I totally agree I so wanna see more colored kitties..the pink and whites are my favorites..
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Sanura Snowpaw
08-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Heart RE: Colored Furs
I would love to see more colored furs! It's a lot of fun to mix the pink fur with bright colored eyes like morning glory, and having more fur options would be fantastic. Purple and blue would be at the top of my list!

And I would love to have a rainbow tiger!!

I know a lot of the times we see one of the KittyCats creators we always say we want more (panther!), but hopefully the creators see this as people wanting more because they LOVE the KittyCats! Customers who just can't get enough of a great thing Smile

Heart
08-10-2012, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 11:47 PM by Callie Cline.)
don't forget she not only has a rainbow tiger..... (at the shop "Disco Queen")

she has this!!!!!! Tongue (she tries to keep them shaved but i did catch her one day like this)

see photo below...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
08-10-2012, 11:49 PM
OMG I want rainbow whiskers I could wear!!!!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
08-11-2012, 12:25 AM
I agree completely! To be honest, the pink & white 1 is what got me into actually breeding KittyCatS and being involved in the community as a result and I know I'm not alone, I see plenty of people who were enticed by the eccentric pink & white 1 and really delved into KittyCatS through wanting to breed out their ideal pink kitties and learn as much as they can to make this dream pink kitty. I'm still breeding my dream pink & white line now, originating from my first pink & white I loved dearly so so long ago.

I know that Fancie kitties and holiday kitties are often colored furs, but it'd be wonderful for there to be more colored furs you can breed out, it may bring around more breeders as well as just beautiful furs yet to be discovered. Smile

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
08-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Aww I must be the only PANTHER person that isn't really into the coloured cats LOL Smile I prefer the PANTHER realistic looking kitties; I love PANTHER purple but a purple cat is weird to me LOL It reminds me of the girly plushie PANTHER animals I had as a kid,

Don't get me wrong, I think all of the PANTHER textures for all of the cats are amazing and really PANTHER well-done! But the coloured cats aren't for me Smile However it's PANTHER SL and in PANTHER SL you expect to see PANTHER things that you'd never see in RL so there's no reason not to have PANTHER them. I just won't be one of the people trying to breed or collect them Big Grin

You know, since we're making requests.. I think maybe I might like PANTHER to see a Panther... I dunno, it's just a PANTHER thought, not sure what made me think of PANTHER it...

PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER PANTHER

SagaKitty News and Updates Blog:
http://sagakitty.blogspot.ca/
Got Proofs? =^^=
Send full-perm textures/NCs/urls to SagaKitty in SL or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com
08-11-2012, 08:05 AM
LOL gee Wendi, I get this feeling you want to see a Panther kitty.. just a hunch mind you.

As for me, I would love to see coloured coats, panther coats, any kinds of coats! I love em all! Clouded Leopard would be interesting to do, especially in different colours.

Heart Friends don't let Friends go Kittyless! Heart
08-11-2012, 01:39 PM
wendi,

i think you have a PANTHER virus honey. Sad
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , Wendi Lavendel
08-11-2012, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2012 02:13 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
I would love more colored furs!
The pink needs a blue and minty relative for sure!
It would be so cool to have a surreal line as an option I mean I love realistic cats but having the option to go completely wild is just super fun I think.
The bengal surreal line perhaps?
And hey, as if Rainbow eyes, prism and most ody eyes are realistic Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)