Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Huge changes at Gumbycat Haven
07-28-2012, 11:59 PM
Huge changes at Gumbycat Haven
We are proud to let tell you that Gumbycat Haven has advanced to new and positive levelsSmile

With more than 560 KittyCats between us and a full on breeding program that is on the go all the time, together Bea and I have developed a new concept for all KittyCatS breeders, especially NEW kitty lovers that have just taken their first steps on the road to becoming a KittyCat Addict Smile

What’s New?

The Information Centre – This is our landing point where you will be greeted by a cat or two and where you can pick up endless information on breeding KittyCatS ©. From the basics, to Mendelian Inheritance Plance for KittyCatS, directions to read all the amazing Trait information that Saga Felix has developed, a free gift or two and an invite to join the Gumbycat Haven Group.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cr...204/236/22

The CatLab – This is our and your FUN project! We experiment with some Avant Guarde breeding. You can see the Mothers, Fathers and Babies when born. It gives a good visual aspect to what can happen when breeding. The joy and sometimes frustrations associated with breeding. MORE IMPORTANTLY, if you are new to breeding and have only started out and have limited resources, we will be displaying some of our more Magic high traited kitties that you, yourself, can breed with. This will only incur a small stud fee, saving you many Linden Dollars Smile

The Holodeck – This is Bea’s brain child. A place where you can change the scene and take relaxed photographs of yourself with your KittyCatS. This is a Free service to all our Group Members. It is also a place where we will hold regular hands-on demonstrations and discussions on not only breeding, but all aspects of Kitties. An absolute load of fun is guaranteed Smile

The Photo Studio
– For more formal photos of you and your Kitties, we have created a full on Photo Studio in the Sky. Only the best equipment to ensure you capture the beauty of your Kitties and of course yourself ::grin:: - This service is available absolutely Free to our Group Members. Smile

Gumbycat Haven Blog – To tie up all that is happening at Gumbycat Haven, we have created a blog for you to follow. It will be full of information, photographs, comments from both us and of course You! It will also publish the time table of all events taking place at Gumbycat Haven. Please visit, subscribe and partake at http://gumbycathaven.wordpress.com/

Gumbycat’s Cattery – I created The Cattery many, many months ago when I first started breeding Kitties. It is a place where I display all my new born kittens until they are 7 days old. At any one time, there can be up to 20 to 30 babies to view. The rationale is for you to see the wonderful diversity of Cats and Traits that are available through breeding with KittyCatS ©. Of course, I also have a Sales area where I display boxes and live Cats that are currently available, and a few items I have made for Kitty lovers.Smile

The Cat Place – This is Bea’s domain.... Here you’ll be greeted by two of the eldest kitties in my (Bea’s) family, and you’ll be able to see and interact with kitties participating in one of my current projects. There will be a sales area as well, after I’ve overcome some “attachment issues” Big Grin

We honestly urge you to have FUN at Gumbycat Haven, and would appreciate you giving us your comments and feedback. Thank you so much for visiting us.
Hugs and Love, Hamilton and Bea

Remember: Please consider joining our group. You will be kept abreast of all developments and events.

Hugs, HamiltonBlush
GumbycatHaven~ GumbyBlog
[Image: gumbycatregion.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: Huge changes at Gumbycat Haven
This is rather awesome! I must confess to never having visited Gumbycats in the past (oops) but I certainly shall nowSmile..^=

=^..^=

Crazy cat woman in RL & SL!
Kittycattin'
Kittycats Arcade
The Kitty Witchery
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
07-29-2012, 11:14 AM
Thanks Kitty.. Look forward to your visit... We still have one or two things to do to get it as close to 100% as possible. Hope we will meet real soon Smile

Hugs, HamiltonBlush
GumbycatHaven~ GumbyBlog
07-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Look forward to your visit as well Kitty Smile Really glad you like what's going on at Gumbycat =^.^=

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
07-29-2012, 07:07 PM
Had a look around myself today and it was wonderful! Great info and lots of lovely kittehs for sale and wandering around. I would love to get my hands on a few of them! Great work you lot!
07-29-2012, 08:06 PM
Very nice!

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Collectables
07-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Thank you ALL for your positive comments. We look forward to meting you in "person".. Smile

Hugs, HamiltonBlush
GumbycatHaven~ GumbyBlog
08-01-2012, 05:46 AM
Hamilton, You have quite a place there and I enjoyed my visit. I like to visit places where I don't have to do a lot of searching. Look forward to visiting again.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2012, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 06:28 AM by Hamilton Lecker.)
Greetings Serena,

I saw you and greeted you.. You must have thought I was very rude Sad.. I was in the middle of a HUGE crash while putting out a few more 4T kitties for sale. Look forward to your visits.. and THANK YOU for your positive comments. Much appreciated Smile
Thank you Daki... I look forward to your visits Smile

(07-29-2012 07:07 PM)dakillakm Resident Wrote:  Had a look around myself today and it was wonderful! Great info and lots of lovely kittehs for sale and wandering around. I would love to get my hands on a few of them! Great work you lot!

Thank you Sara.. I look forward to your visits Smile

(07-29-2012 08:06 PM)Sara Franco Wrote:  Very nice!

Hugs, HamiltonBlush
GumbycatHaven~ GumbyBlog

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)