Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE COMMUNITY
07-27-2012, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2012 11:00 AM by Callie Cline.)
RE: A BIG THANK YOU TO THE COMMUNITY
LOL kayleigh! that would be great if all the CSR's did was offer sushi, sashimi, naguri, edamame, saki and more to our customers! LOL... silly girl.
(07-27-2012 12:59 AM)Malicia Python Wrote:  @@ Callie, you are not going to leave us, are you?

not that i know of LOL!!!!!

no, i'm not going anywhere Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2012, 11:21 AM
(07-27-2012 10:59 AM)Callie Cline Wrote:  LOL kayleigh! that would be great if all the CSR's did was offer sushi, sashimi, naguri, edamame, saki and more to our customers! LOL... silly girl.

It would come from a good heart though nods nods

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

07-27-2012, 04:10 PM
Thank you Callie!!!!! :Heart: The kitties and the whole community have brought lots of joy to my life! Thanks to everyone in the community and staff! Those we see and those we don't see, like the scripters! ((((((((hugs everyone lots )))))))))))

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
07-27-2012, 06:07 PM
(07-27-2012 04:21 AM)Saga Felix Wrote:  Thank you too, Callie <3

When I first found KittyCatS last spring, I found that this was the best community I have ever been a part of in SL. -As I told Callie on various occasions, I do believe we much owe it to her and the rest of the KittyCatS team. They set a good foundation and a great example for us all, and when someone in chat strays from what is kind and correct, they do not hesitate to take it to IM, always in a very kind and understanding way.

An example from my early days with KittyCatS:
A week or so after joining KittyCatS, someone in chat made an advert. I was in an impatient mood at the time, and wrote "Please don't advertise here" or something like that - and then I got an IM from Callie, kindly explaining to me that the best approach when little things like this happen is to either ignore it, or take it to IM - since it would be very bad for the whole "feel" in the community if the chat erupted in impatient remarks and eye rolling whenever someone made the mistake of posting an advert.
-I quickly realized that of course Callie was right, and also that keeping a community like this is not something that happens by itself. It takes a lot of monitoring, a lot of patience and a LOT of kindness. Callie was a complete stranger to me at the time, and I to her - but we talked for a bit, and I never sneered at anyone posting adverts in chat again ;-) Lesson well learned indeed. Thanks, Callie.

I will never be as "flowery" as Callie is - ;-) - but I learned to appreciate it greatly, and to keep my impatience to myself or at least in private. It was just a little things what Callie did that day I guess - IM'ing a complete stranger about a little issue like this - but I sincerely believe that little things like these are exactly what makes this community so great.

So right back at you, Callie - again - Thanks! Smile

-Saga

i have to say.. if everyone was as "flowery" as me, we'd all suffer from hayfever LOL Tongue but i can be quite a thorn in the side too Tongue if you don't believe me just ask Equinox, KC or Kitten, or most ppl on my friends list Tongue

LOL @ "flowery" LOL...
07-28-2012, 04:15 PM
The whole community is just wonderfull Smile I think what really makes it (that hasn't been mentioned yet by the others) are that it's not a strict group we are only allowed to talk kittycats, we can talk about our day and anything Big Grin It helps to bring us closer when we find common things!

Thank you Callie and everyone on the team for making the kittycats community such a magical place <3
08-01-2012, 06:22 AM
Merci à vous tous Smile

I am the number 11
11. the silence of those who never say a word but are always there in chat.
GK
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
08-01-2012, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 09:33 AM by Karen Veriander.)
Last night was a good example of how cool the KC team can be. Big Grin

Yes, we were all stressed by the server issues .... the KC team most of all, of course.

So what did they do? Get into group chat, post constant updates and do their very best to keep us all amused! Of course, Callie was right there in the middle of it along with Chateau. (and yes, I was watching my group tag but you still managed to catch me out, LOL.)

And it really says something that - even as they were dealing with the immediate and pressing problem - they were thinking forward to the next step and announced early and often that the breeding period for Team kitties would be extended until tonight.

Even the worst organizations can look good when everything is going smoothly. It's how you handle the bumps in the road that demonstrate your true commitment and it was on full display last night. WTG, Team KittyCats!

Heart Coriander Co-Op, our cute little store at Too Adorable! Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
08-01-2012, 04:20 PM
(08-01-2012 09:33 AM)Karen Veriander Wrote:  Last night was a good example of how cool the KC team can be. :D

Yes, we were all stressed by the server issues .... the KC team most of all, of course.

So what did they do? Get into group chat, post constant updates and do their very best to keep us all amused! Of course, Callie was right there in the middle of it along with Chateau. (and yes, I was watching my group tag but you still managed to catch me out, LOL.)

And it really says something that - even as they were dealing with the immediate and pressing problem - they were thinking forward to the next step and announced early and often that the breeding period for Team kitties would be extended until tonight.

Even the worst organizations can look good when everything is going smoothly. It's how you handle the bumps in the road that demonstrate your true commitment and it was on full display last night. WTG, Team KittyCats!

Thank you Karen!! We all had a lot of fun while waiting for our provider to give us the clear. :)) I won't forget HellCat's Server Flea kitty with BSOD (blue screen of death) eyes and the others! Thank you to the entire community for bearing with us and for making what could have been a stressful situation so much fun!! ((Group hug!)) WTG Team KittyCats indeed!!

KittyCatS CSR
Please send me a PM here or contact me in-world for any kitty-related assistance.
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , Ethereal Hurricane , Karen Veriander
08-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Thank you for being so patient Chateau, and thanks for getting rid of those spammers >.<

[Image: heart.gif]
08-02-2012, 12:15 AM
Just have to throw my thank you with everyone else. Smile THANK YOU.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)