Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE COMMUNITY
07-26-2012, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2012 10:33 PM by Callie Cline.)
A BIG THANK YOU TO THE COMMUNITY
HI Smile

i was reflecting today and the past few days on this journey with KittyCatS! that began around 2 years ago. It's amazing when you reflect back on things in life, see doors that closed, paths that ended, when at the time felt bad... but then years later, you see how GREAT it was that those doors closed.

i am so thankful for this community. i wanted to personally let you all know what joy it brings my heart to see the little part i get to see of what you all do as a community.

things like:

1. sharing in chat
2. helping others in chat
3. saying you're going to eat LOL in chat
4. coming to fishing tournaments all decked out LOL
5. coming into the store and holding your cats and talking to your friends about "do you think the blue or pink glasses would be better"... FOR a LONG time LOL.
6. the fun you have at auctions just bantering with each other
7. ninja bidding
8. the kind words AND concerns you IM me with
9. the ADORABLE photos you share on flickr
10. the amazing creativity you share
11. the silence of those who never say a word but are always there in chat.
12. the funny things you do and say at trivia
13. the IM's of encouragement and gratitude
14. your silly ways of just being with each other
15. the love you have for the cats
16. the kindness you show new ppl and ppl who are sick or grumpy
17. the HUMOR!!!!!
18. the AMAZING cats you create!!!!
19. the patience!
20. the diversity and love you share
21. your AMAZING catteries and ways you display your cats!!! omg i can't even believe it!!!!
22. the community things you make happen!
23. the courage when you share "harder" topics.
24. the overall kindness and class this community has as a whole Smile

ok so.... those are JUST a tiny few of the things i want to thank you for. i can't tell you how much joy this community brings. when i'm working on cats and sometimes feeling stressed or challenged, i almost always think of you all, and your infectious love and joy. so thank you so much!!!!

i am honored to have had the opportunity to meet some of you "face to face" (in SL) some in chat, but i do truly appreciate EVERY one of you and hope to meet each of you one day! Smile

thank you again. you have made a BIG difference in my life Smile

much love,

callie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Sanura Snowpaw , Kendrah Vantelli , Bea Shamrock , Akitsuki Susanowa , Shadowfaxx Resident , Khea Karas , Vilandra Miles , LyricalShadowHeart Resident , Saxoni Fenstalker , Giuliana Verrazzano
07-26-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: A BIG THANK YOU TO THE COMMUNITY
Heart This is exactly what has really attracted my addiction to KittyCatS, the appreciation and love that other breeders show to even the newest of breeders with their silly questions. Thank YOU for being there for all of us in chat and here to answer our questions and give us support as we begin/continue our kitteh journeys!
07-26-2012, 11:21 PM
I agree, I've said it over and over again that if the rest of SL could take even some lessons of how KC community runs then the rest of SL would be just a good as KC is. I love the attention to detail that is put into each fur and eyes, but I also love how this community really is like a family ( with the cats being our kids/grandkids etc) and everyone helps everyone. When one of us is gone for a while and comes back, people notice and ask we're okay. When we are down you guys make us smile and help us out, even when we've asked the same question many times. So I'm glad to hear that this feeling of family and connection runs both ways. I only started in May and already have many cats, each one a precious treasure and reminder of what a wonderful community and family I am very proud to be a part of. Thank you Callie for sharing this and creating such a wonderful gift on SL.

=^..^=

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
07-26-2012, 11:36 PM
Thank you for the amazing leadership and of course for sharing KittyCatS with all of us!!

*sniffles and wipes her eyes before sunzzling Callie in a big kitteh pile hug*

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-27-2012, 12:29 AM
I would like to express my gratitude for these little bundles of pixels you call kittycats. They have taken over my prim count, hours and disposable income and I have gladly given them. They have brought to me people I would never have otherwise met, and what wonderful people they are. They allow me to express my creativity in the most unique way - I can 'sculpt' kitties of my own! They are terrible little time wasters as I can watch them for hours doing all the cute things only kittycats can do. I love every single one of them.
So for every minute you spend frustrated, I have a week of joy, for every minute you spend tired, I have a week of laughter.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do for the KittyCatS Army - Private Wytchie at your service, Ma'am!!
This is the most fun I have ever had with anything I have ever done on the internet - in the last 10 years.
Please don't ever stop doing what you do.
A heartfelt 'thank you' from me (jumps in on the kitteh pile hug with Sanura)
 Thanks given by: Saxoni Fenstalker
07-27-2012, 12:59 AM
@@ Callie, you are not going to leave us, are you?

http://slurl.com/secondlife/New/44/101/352
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-27-2012, 12:59 AM
Heart
What more can i say than
THANK YOU ALL
creators
scripter
designer
staff
the whole kittycats community
Heart
07-27-2012, 04:21 AM
Thank you too, Callie <3

When I first found KittyCatS last spring, I found that this was the best community I have ever been a part of in SL. -As I told Callie on various occasions, I do believe we much owe it to her and the rest of the KittyCatS team. They set a good foundation and a great example for us all, and when someone in chat strays from what is kind and correct, they do not hesitate to take it to IM, always in a very kind and understanding way.

An example from my early days with KittyCatS:
A week or so after joining KittyCatS, someone in chat made an advert. I was in an impatient mood at the time, and wrote "Please don't advertise here" or something like that - and then I got an IM from Callie, kindly explaining to me that the best approach when little things like this happen is to either ignore it, or take it to IM - since it would be very bad for the whole "feel" in the community if the chat erupted in impatient remarks and eye rolling whenever someone made the mistake of posting an advert.
-I quickly realized that of course Callie was right, and also that keeping a community like this is not something that happens by itself. It takes a lot of monitoring, a lot of patience and a LOT of kindness. Callie was a complete stranger to me at the time, and I to her - but we talked for a bit, and I never sneered at anyone posting adverts in chat again ;-) Lesson well learned indeed. Thanks, Callie.

I will never be as "flowery" as Callie is - ;-) - but I learned to appreciate it greatly, and to keep my impatience to myself or at least in private. It was just a little things what Callie did that day I guess - IM'ing a complete stranger about a little issue like this - but I sincerely believe that little things like these are exactly what makes this community so great.

So right back at you, Callie - again - Thanks! Smile

-Saga

Saga's Google Docs - Click here
07-27-2012, 07:22 AM
Just <3

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

07-27-2012, 10:28 AM
P.s. I still can't believe though I'm not accepted by Kitten as her Japanese CSR you guys can be so harsh to good willing people!
I have studied the complete menu of my local Japanese restaurant in preperation of this for God sakes!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)