Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

WANTED: RFL 2011 Seasons of Hope TEACUPS
07-24-2012, 12:58 AM
Star WANTED: RFL 2011 Seasons of Hope TEACUPS
If you have one of these teacup cats in Winter, Summer, or Autumn, please let me know if you are selling. Send me a PM here or a notecard in world. (or IM inworld if I'm online.)

Thank you!

~Adrienne Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2012, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2012 11:56 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: WANTED: RFL 2011 Seasons of Hope TEACUPS
The Autumn's are not excisting anymore Sad
I bought them as a noob on the market and could not feed them anymore, so I felt sad for them.
Putting them in inventory was close to a crime in my nobish mind as I considered that to be cruel ...
So I did send them, as what I thought was a better place: menagerie.
I still miss them dearly Sad
I want them back so bad!
I have asked KittyCatS if there was a way to get them back but they are gone for good ...
I understand this isn't fixable and it was my own dumb misconception/ mistake but I'm so sad about this I wish I had teacups from this release as well because it was the first special via which I got involved with KittyCatS so I have a weakspot for them.
Menagerie is a dangerous button for newcomers Undecided

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
07-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Oh Kayleigh, I'm so sorry. I feel so bad for you! :-(

When I was a newbie I menagaried my whole collection of Sweetcats and really regretted it ever since. (At the time it never occured to me to just keep them in inventory.)

Thanks for letting me know about the Autumns though; at least now I know I can never have a collection with each season.
07-24-2012, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2012 03:21 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(07-24-2012 03:10 PM)Adrienne Arliss Wrote:  Oh Kayleigh, I'm so sorry. I feel so bad for you! :-(

When I was a newbie I menagaried my whole collection of Sweetcats and really regretted it ever since. (At the time it never occured to me to just keep them in inventory.)

Thanks for letting me know about the Autumns though; at least now I know I can never have a collection with each season.

Thank you Adrienne Smile
Yes I'm affraid we as noob breeders have menageried kitties we regret ever since, so sorry to hear you had this as well.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

07-24-2012, 11:13 PM
Or if you have the toy versions, I'd like to know as well!

[Image: heart.gif]
07-30-2012, 04:57 PM
I have a un opened Seasons of Hope - Relay for Life 2011 pack that could have one in it, i dont even know the stats of the kittycat inside. its still in the pack with the tree growing out of it.
07-30-2012, 04:57 PM
I have a un opened Seasons of Hope - Relay for Life 2011 pack that could have one in it, i dont even know the stats of the kittycat inside. its still in the pack with the tree growing out of it.
07-30-2012, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2012 05:40 PM by Temptation Beaumont.)
I believe there was only ever one Toy and one Teacup for each of the seasons, which were auctioned seperately for RFL. I won 2 Toys but have long since sold them on.

Edit - there were 2 of each season in each size. http://kittycats.biz/blog/2011/05/17/sea...y-auction/
08-02-2012, 08:08 AM
bump: still looking!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)