Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

50-pack Kibble/Milk?
07-19-2012, 07:21 AM
50-pack Kibble/Milk?
I can't remember where I saw this being discussed and I can't find it here.. but I'm still interested in seeing 50-packs of kibble/milk... I go through a lot of kibble/milk =^^= and it would be a bit more convenient than buying multiple boxes of 20, or maybe for people with medium-sized catteries that like the idea of having to purchase kibble/milk only once every week. Lots of other good reasons; I'm sure others have better ones. Smile

...Just sayin' Wink

Heart Wendi Kitteh

SagaKitty News and Updates Blog:
http://sagakitty.blogspot.ca/
Got Proofs? =^^=
Send full-perm textures/NCs/urls to SagaKitty in SL or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock , Kendrah Vantelli , Aisling MacMoragh
07-20-2012, 01:25 AM
RE: 50-pack Kibble/Milk?
Ohh I would love a larger pack!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-20-2012, 03:37 AM
Packages of 50 or more would be greatly appreciated by me too!!!! Thanks Wendi for bringing it up =^.^=

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
07-20-2012, 07:49 AM
As a systems analyst, I see only three useful numbers: zero, one and infinity.

Asking for a size-50 box is the same as asking for a size-50000 box. If you don't believe me, put out a size-50 box and see how long it is before someone asks for a size-250 box.

My approach to this issue would be a select-a-size box where the purchaser can but any number of units, from 1 to something ridiculously huge, like 2.5 trillion. This not only eliminates all suggestions such as this thread and others like it, it also reduces prim load (and, therefor, lag) in the stores.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Aisling MacMoragh
07-20-2012, 03:48 PM
(07-20-2012 07:49 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  As a systems analyst, I see only three useful numbers: zero, one and infinity.

Asking for a size-50 box is the same as asking for a size-50000 box. If you don't believe me, put out a size-50 box and see how long it is before someone asks for a size-250 box.

As a programmer and computer science prof, I'm asking for a 110010-sized box. Big Grin =^^=

Got Proofs? =^^=
Send full-perm textures/NCs/urls to SagaKitty in SL or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com
07-21-2012, 12:13 AM
LOL Wendi! Big Grin As a kitty person I 'd like a 50-100 -sized box, but with extra boxes to play with.

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
07-21-2012, 10:21 AM
I actually would love a combi-pack with milk+kibble coming together in a "happy cat all around" package and this of course in the usual sizes, which can easily go up to 50 if not more. Wink
07-23-2012, 05:02 AM
Exclamation RE: 50-pack Kibble/Milk?
Oh yes, bigger packeges would be nice. I'd prefer if you could by monthly packeges for X numbers of cats instead of just X numbers of packeges. Just taking it to the next level Wink

Carpe Diem!

Ziyal Ochs - Ztuff, UKF
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
07-23-2012, 09:14 AM
The secret truth behind this is: We just wanna see with what new flavors Callie is going to come up with! Big Grin
07-26-2012, 07:07 AM
(07-21-2012 10:21 AM)Vilandra Miles Wrote:  I actually would love a combi-pack with milk+kibble coming together in a "happy cat all around" package and this of course in the usual sizes, which can easily go up to 50 if not more. Wink

OOOH, that's a cool idea, Vila!!
And LOL @ flavours, indeed; I wonder what they would be?
Chunky Chicken? Sublime Sardine? Tasty Trout? No-Cat Catfish?

Got Proofs? =^^=

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)