Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Making a pet?
07-08-2012, 10:15 AM
Making a pet?
Hello, I'm new here and to KittyCatS. While I may consider breeding, right now I only want my KittyCat as a pet, but I'm not sure how to switch the setting from breeding to pet.

I looked at the FAQ and it said I should get a menu, but I never saw one, maybe I'm not looking in the right place?

I visited the store and saw a vitamin that turns the cat into a pet forever but, if I take it, will my cat still grow up?

Sorry for the questions and thank you in advance! Shy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2012, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 10:33 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Making a pet?
Hi Airtia welcome to our community Smile
And don't hasitate to ask away Wink
The way to put your cat on pet food is to set breed off in the kittens menu.
The kitty will eat 50% less and doesn't breed.
Should you want to breed the kitty again after a while you can set breed on via the menu.
They need to recover from pet food though and after you have set breed on again it takes a week before they gain love again.
It is possible to make them instantly gain love after having them on pet food via the pet food recovery vitamin.
The permapet vitamin makes them a non reverable pet which does not eat and does not breed.
Permapetting a kitten can be done when it is fully grown up and this is when the kitten becomes 7 days old.
There is an interesting price difference between permapetting a kitten at the breedable age and when the kitty turns to old to breed 120+ days.
They have different vitamins for this.

I hope this helped!

Kay

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

07-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the reply!

Another question, can they still gain love on pet level? Though mine is just a day old - I brought him yesterday - he doesn't have any love. I went to the store and brought a Love Drop thinking that would help, but it says he needs to be 7 days.

Or, should I not bother about the love since he's to be a pet?
07-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Welcome to KittyCatS, Airtia Smile

No, you don't have to bother about the love percentage, kittens (under 7 days old as Kay said), 'old' cats (older than 120 days old)
and pets don't gain love and so, don't have a love percentage.

Have fun with your kitties !

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
07-08-2012, 11:13 AM
(07-08-2012 10:56 AM)Airtia Resident Wrote:  Thanks for the reply!

Another question, can they still gain love on pet level? Though mine is just a day old - I brought him yesterday - he doesn't have any love. I went to the store and brought a Love Drop thinking that would help, but it says he needs to be 7 days.

Or, should I not bother about the love since he's to be a pet?

Love can be given to a cat when they are mature 7 days and older.
The Love vitamin 10 and love 5 can be applied each 48 hours while they gain love and breed without vitamins as well this is just to speed them up and is therefore optional.
When a love vitamin is applied the kitty will show an empty heart this means no love can be applied until it shows a filled heart again.
The love drop can only be used when the kitty is almost ready to breed and has 99% love.
The love drop can be applied wether the kitty shows a filled or empty heart in this the love drop is an exception.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Airtia Resident
07-08-2012, 11:30 AM

Thank you for all the help you guys! I look forward to lots of fun with my Kitty, and getting more!
07-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world of KittyCatS, you can buy the vitamin to permapet your kitty after he/she is 7 days old. You can turn the breeding of via the menu until then. You do not have to worry about love unless you are planning to breed at all.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)