Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New at KittyCatS! - Celebration KittyCat Statues
07-08-2012, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 08:29 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: New at KittyCatS! - Celebration KittyCat Statues
(07-08-2012 03:34 AM)Shadowfaxx Resident Wrote:  I wonder what a Dutch kitty would look like. Weed, windmill, cheese, tulip. Like Denmark haha.

If they would be for sale for a week or two you could get a collection together fast ánd they'll be a bit more exclusive. Although you need an extra sim to rez them all Smile

ROFL! That would be some aweful kitty Smile
A Delft pottery kitty would be so cheesy as well, I would like that though!
And ming kitties to represent China :-)
A cherry blossom kitty to represent Japan!
Oh gosh,... I better quit here I have to many ideas ...

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2012, 06:49 PM
Hopefully they will have one for Canada Day next year, July 1st.
07-09-2012, 03:09 PM
(07-06-2012 08:13 PM)Tatiana Cheng Wrote:  could we also maybe makes cats in celebration of different awareness months? Such as April is Autism awareness and I believe October is Breast Cancer awareness. Just an idea

I agree with you Tatiana...while KittyCatS! does do alot of work with RFL and donates alot of time and money for the cause it would be nice to be able to support other just as worthy charities like Autism Awareness!!

"The cat could very well be man's best friend but would never stoop to admitting it." ~Doug Larson

"Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia."~Joseph Wood Krutch Heart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)