Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Kittycats LIVE chat? Anyone up for that?
07-19-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Kittycats LIVE chat? Anyone up for that?
It would be fab!! Hint..hint!!

=^..^=

Crazy cat woman in RL & SL!
Kittycattin'
Kittycats Arcade
The Kitty Witchery
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2012, 03:58 AM
RE: Kittycats LIVE chat? Anyone up for that?
(07-19-2012 06:55 AM)Wendi Lavendel Wrote:  I just noticed this thread too, when looking for something else... did anyone actually set up anything? this is a cool idea! Even just a regular hang out where people could bring their cats and let them roam around and play while we chatted and stuff.. I also have some space if needed: I've got some unrented parcels on a beachy sim; I would donate one for a kitty hang out Smile

We're working on it at Gumbycat Haven -we already have a small-ish area around the pond and I think if everyone limited themselves to one roaming kitty it might work (I'd need to discuss that bit with Hamilton, "the" Gumbycat). Hanging out with attached kitties definitely welcome, and I'll set up a schedule since there clearly is an interest for it -we've been planning to do so. We'll have more varied areas to hang out and take photographs with kitties soon (as soon as my building skills allow Big Grin ), and we already have a welcome /information area set up as well with links to Saga's docs and the Mendelian plance explained, addressed especially to new breeders.

And waffles, donuts, coffee and cake are on me Smile (on a stick as well =^.^= )

Thanks for offering your beach parcel too -a day on the beach with kitties sounds awesome!

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)