Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Toy & Teacup Halloween Collectibles!
10-14-2012, 06:14 PM
RE: Toy & Teacup Halloween Collectibles!
Thank you so much Kayleigh! Smile

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 10:52 AM
Yw Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

10-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Bump! And thank you everyone!

KittyCatS History Thread
10-27-2012, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012 02:53 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Hi Deery next time I'm online, which is in not so long from now, I'm going to donate all my Toys and teas to your museum, apart from my RFL 2011, this is my weakspot collection as you know as these were the first KittyCatS I owned Smile
No money is needed to be involved I love your museum initiative and I quit as collector and going to sell of most of my collection to focus on breeding it are just too many and I lost touch with them.
But since you have a museum, open for public and so cute, I like to donate them to you Smile

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Thanks given by: Sara Franco
10-27-2012, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2012 07:34 PM by Deer Thistle.)
Thank you so much Kayleigh, all of your kitties will be so very loved by not just me, but by anyone who visits and enjoys tiny kitties! I've added them to the museum as well as given one a special tribute to you!! Biggest of hugs! Smile

KittyCatS History Thread
10-27-2012, 08:35 PM
(10-27-2012 07:33 PM)deerylou Resident Wrote:  Thank you so much Kayleigh, all of your kitties will be so very loved by not just me, but by anyone who visits and enjoys tiny kitties! I've added them to the museum as well as given one a special tribute to you!! Biggest of hugs! Smile

That is só só cool I love the fact they found a nice home where everyone can enjoy them!

Retro Kitties Showroom »

10-29-2012, 01:58 AM
waves not sure if u r interested in TOY Til Death Do us Part pair from the 2012 collection .....
I have the TOY Bride at Kittycats Memorabilia and the TOY Groom is available at Avante Garde Exhibition
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mo...26/116/224
for thr Bride...
Regards Viv

(06-25-2012 08:59 PM)deerylou Resident Wrote:  Hello! ^o^ I'm continuing my search for toy & teacup kitties from all holiday collections - especially the Halloween kitties. These kitties will not be re-sold and will be in a loving home forever! Heart

Please contact me either here via PM or in-world with any of your toy or teacup kitties looking to be adopted and thank you to everyone who has helped me thus far!

Hugs,
Deer

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)