Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS! at SL9B, plus SL9B Decoration Contest
06-18-2012, 09:20 PM
KittyCatS! at SL9B, plus SL9B Decoration Contest
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SECOND LIFE FROM KITTYCATS!

As the creators of the KittyCatS! AND inspired by the "Second Life Community" we'd like to say Happy 9th Birthday Second Life! We are so thrilled to be part of such a wonderful celebration of creativity and enthusiasm.

[Image: kittycats-at-sl9b_001.png]

This is our second year in participating in the SL birthday celebration and we're thrilled to bring you this commemorative SL9B KittyCat! This KittyCat is available to ALL residents as our Birthday Gift to you. Smile

[Image: kittycats-sl9b-birthday-cat-vendor.png]

Look for our SL9B Birthday KittyCat vendor at the following locations through the duration of the event! Smile

KittyCatS at SL9B Birthday Bash

KittyCatS at SL9B Party Time

KittyCatS! at SL9B

Also don't forget to stop by our SL9B sim and vite for your favorite decoration displays in our SL9B Decoration Contest!

[Image: kittycats-at-sl9b_004.png]

Members of the KittyCatS! community worked hard to put their creativity and talent on display through their interpretation of the themes KittyCatS and Community. The top 4 displays with the most votes will be featured in our Main Store, so be sure to go over and vote for your favorites! In addition, several members of our KittyCatS! community who are also content creators have graciously set out free gifts to help celebrate SL9B with KittyCatS! Their birthday gifts are scattered along the main pathway, so as you take in the birthday displays, be sure to pick up some birthday gifts too! Smile

[Image: kittycats-at-sl9b_003.png]

KittyCatS! at SL9B

Thank you for celebrating Second Life's 9th Birthday with us! We look forward to many more birthdays to come!

The KittyCatS! Team

©2012 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text @ KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
06-18-2012, 09:58 PM
RE: KittyCatS! at SL9B, plus SL9B Decoration Contest
Thank you for a wonderful kitteh gifty and thank you also to all the other creators who put out gifts.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Information RE: KittyCatS! at SL9B, plus SL9B Decoration Contest
All the gift boxes are so wonderfully creative. It was so much fun walking along seeing all the great themes for the KittyCats! SL9B contest. I love seeing how things look from another person's perspective when it comes to creativity.Heart

Good luck to everyone. I know I had a blast doing mine. Big Grin Thank you to the vendors who placed free gifts for all. Seems more like a party when there are presents!
06-21-2012, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2012 02:56 PM by Uzion Shim.)
RE: KittyCatS! at SL9B, plus SL9B Decoration Contest
Thank you for the SL9B kitten, i know now i am a year addicted because the SL8B kitten was my first one.
Thanks also to the present givers for the wonderful boxes.
Thank you for the SL9B kitten, i know now i am a year addicted because the SL8B kitten was my first one.
Thanks also to the present givers for the wonderful boxes.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)