Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

2 Identical Kitties!
03-27-2011, 03:05 PM
2 Identical Kitties!
On Phoenix, sometimes I'm unable to drop my cat, even though I picked them up with my group tag and they have the same group tag. So for this reason I logged onto SL 2 to drop my cat, which I did.

I then logged back onto Phoenix and the cat was once again in my arms!!

I have identicals. I left the first one I dropped out, and detached the other into inventory.

Very odd indeed!?!?

[Image: 5565148463_67ab69f757_b.jpg]

Kawaii Second Life Heart
Blog http://kawaiinicole.tumblr.com

Plurk * Flickr
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2011, 10:21 AM
RE: 2 Identical Kitties!
Ohai. I had the same problem today after a sim crash. I had taken two cats before it crashed, then it crashed and when I came back, I had double twins. I left a ticket. Did you do it ? Did you get an answer ?
05-10-2011, 08:38 PM
I am having the same problem. I am running Phoenix viewer version 1.5.2.1050. I right-clicked on the kitty, chose "Touch", clicked "Animation" and then "Cuddle Me!" in the dialog box. He walked over to me, but when he "jumped", he wasn't in my arms. He was in my inventory twice, though....

Now, after I dropped him, there are two of him. One is sleeping, but when I touch both, they show as sleeping.

Is this an issue with the cat or with the Phoenix?

Thanks!
05-11-2011, 08:04 PM
(05-10-2011 08:38 PM)Benwin Marlin Wrote:  I am having the same problem. I am running Phoenix viewer version 1.5.2.1050. I right-clicked on the kitty, chose "Touch", clicked "Animation" and then "Cuddle Me!" in the dialog box. He walked over to me, but when he "jumped", he wasn't in my arms. He was in my inventory twice, though....

Now, after I dropped him, there are two of him. One is sleeping, but when I touch both, they show as sleeping.

Is this an issue with the cat or with the Phoenix?

Thanks!

That's an issue with SL, unfortunately. It's interesting that it is happening with the Phoenix Viewer. Perhaps because Phoenix is based off the old SL viewers?

At any rate, if this happens, file a ticket and let us know. Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
05-21-2011, 06:25 PM
So do we have to file a ticket about duplicated cats even if we deleted the duplicates?
05-22-2011, 03:48 AM
(05-21-2011 06:25 PM)Henesy Dryke Wrote:  So do we have to file a ticket about duplicated cats even if we deleted the duplicates?

That would be nice, a kind of report, so the Support Team knows it happened. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)