Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Mentor Program
08-13-2012, 09:58 AM
RE: KittyCatS Mentor Program
Yes, you really do !

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2012, 10:05 AM
(08-12-2012 10:58 AM)Serena Stroikavskoi Wrote:  Now that I probably have offended someone and had to much to say I'll go back to my cattery.

Such a shame that people in the community that are considered "leaders" make other people feel this way. Serena, you have every right to voice your thoughts and ideas. They are welcome here. Please dont feel you need to hide out in your cattery because of comments from others. We all love kittycats and that's why we are here. And it's a great opportunity to make new friends and enjoy something that we all love to do.

Adorable Pets a KittyCatS Breedable Market, Auctions, Bid Boards, Love Shacks
 Thanks given by: Serena Stroikavskoi
08-13-2012, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2012 10:35 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(08-13-2012 09:43 AM)Kendrah Vantelli Wrote:  I totally agree, and interested in being in the group, something like this would be fun!
And I have extra room for Groups too!!
So which one of you girls are making the group? Please invite me too it.
I can help promote it also on my sims.

I would love an invite as well if such initiative is started maybe in extension to the mentor program could be very cool for the people who do have group space Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli
08-13-2012, 11:18 AM
I like the sound of this! I know I'm maxed on groups but I'm sure there is one I can leave. It would be awesome if we had somewhere, like Chelle was saying, where we could get advice on particular cats and what we might could breed them with to max their potential. It could be a substitute until the mentor program finds some more volunteers or just a supplement to the program for people to use. Be sure to post somewhere when the group is made!
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli , Serena Stroikavskoi
08-13-2012, 11:42 AM
I'll ask Sanura to make a group this evening when she's online and everyone will be welcome.

Adorable Pets a KittyCatS Breedable Market, Auctions, Bid Boards, Love Shacks
 Thanks given by: dakillakm Resident
08-13-2012, 11:48 AM
(08-13-2012 11:42 AM)Kendrah Vantelli Wrote:  I'll ask Sanura to make a group this evening when she's online and everyone will be welcome.

yay!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

08-13-2012, 03:47 PM
Due to popular demand I created a group for the mentor program, I have invited all current mentors & mentees to the proper roles but to keep it from getting filled with those only looking to advertise I am keeping it closed enrollment. Please IM me in world or apply for the program to be invited.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-13-2012, 04:54 PM
(08-13-2012 10:05 AM)Kendrah Vantelli Wrote:  Such a shame that people in the community that are considered "leaders" make other people feel this way. Serena, you have every right to voice your thoughts and ideas. They are welcome here. Please dont feel you need to hide out in your cattery because of comments from others. We all love kittycats and that's why we are here. And it's a great opportunity to make new friends and enjoy something that we all love to do.
I know it's not intentional and I didn't take it that way, I just know how some do get offended. Everyone has a right to be different. For the most part I'm the quiet one sitting in the back taking it "ALL" in on what's going one. But I have no problem voicing my opinions either.

(08-13-2012 03:47 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  Due to popular demand I created a group for the mentor program, I have invited all current mentors & mentees to the proper roles but to keep it from getting filled with those only looking to advertise I am keeping it closed enrollment. Please IM me in world or apply for the program to be invited.
Sanura it's as it should be with "NO" advertisement in my opinion. It's about learning and kittycat breeding, nothing else.

I too like the forum idea and that's more my area of expertise, so if they don't open one up here I can put up one within a few days.

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli
08-13-2012, 05:36 PM
(08-13-2012 04:54 PM)Serena Stroikavskoi Wrote:  
(08-13-2012 03:47 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  Due to popular demand I created a group for the mentor program, I have invited all current mentors & mentees to the proper roles but to keep it from getting filled with those only looking to advertise I am keeping it closed enrollment. Please IM me in world or apply for the program to be invited.
Sanura it's as it should be with "NO" advertisement in my opinion. It's about learning and kittycat breeding, nothing else.

I too like the forum idea and that's more my area of expertise, so if they don't open one up here I can put up one within a few days.

If you would like an invite to the group as well please contact me inworld.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
11-09-2012, 07:57 AM
Such a wonderful idea, I can not wait to learn from the mentor I am paired with. With 37 full grown cats and many failed breeding attempts, I am anxious to learn how to do this in a profitable and enjoyable manner.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)