Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Suggestion: Ultra Rare/Collector Kitty
03-27-2011, 01:59 AM
Rainbow Suggestion: Ultra Rare/Collector Kitty
Okay SO! I've been sitting here admiring pictures from a friend of mine of a leprekitty on flickr. I am totally digging on the little rainbow spots. But I was thinking, for no other reason than on occasion my brain is filled with sparkles and lisa frank stickers. How awesome would it be to have a white lepre-cat, with rainbow spots :x

Okay, I know this sounds kind of out there, but with spring coming and summer to follow, I just think cheerful colors would be pretty amazing to brighten moods after getting out of the funk of winter! Thats my proposal atleast.

By the way, yes, this proposal is 100% totally and completly serious. In Sl we can be, do and have anything...why not surreal furs? (or rather more.)

xx - tyr
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli , SweetSinz Resident
03-31-2011, 12:54 PM
RE: Suggestion: Ultra Rare/Collector Kitty
I love that you mentioned Lisa Frank. My lepracats are named Lisa and Frank. Hahaha. Cute idea, I'd like one!
04-03-2011, 10:38 PM
I really like this idea too and we always welcome suggestions for future KittyCats. Thank you for that.
04-04-2011, 02:12 AM
yes i like them too... i've wanted to reply but haven't known how to Smile i have a LOT up my sleeve and well lets just say... i'm a HUGE leopard fan too Smile and.... uh.... lisa frank yay! and uh.... so so so many possibilities Smile

i can't reply more or i'd spill some beans! lol. Tongue

but you now we at KittyCatS have lots of plans... thanks for your input Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)