Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Share your breeding Story!
06-05-2012, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2012 04:52 PM by Kendrah Vantelli.)
Rainbow Share your breeding Story!
Ok, so here is mine. Everyone else feel free to share your breeding stories !

Breeding the Fussy Tail
So, one of my starters I had purchased had birthed a Fussy Tail. I named Her FussyLynn.
Weeks past without another, I was getting frustrated, doing some breed back trying to get it to pop, still nothing...... more frustration, but then suddenly something unexpected happened.
I breed the daughter from the starters which had a Fussy Tail, named "FussyLynn" back to her Father the Starter and out births a Balinese Seal Lynx with a few other cute traits ! Omg to my suprise! So now to breed back for a while in hopes to get that FUSSY tail on that Balinese !!! Wish me LUCK !

[Image: 7157911153_b1352a8f3f.jpg]

Fur: Balinese - Seal Lynx
Eyes: Fire (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Plush)
Size: 44 cm (17.3 inch)

Version: 1.21
Owner: Kendrah Vantelli
ID: a4c44aa5-fd56-8b1a-2795-e961e9acf068
??????????????????????
MOM: FussyLynn
Fur: Genesis - Smokey II
Eyes: Genesis Earth (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Fussy
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Plush)

DAD: FussyBelle's Dad
fUn fLoWer - Garden Green
Fur: Genesis - Coco II
Eyes: Genesis Meadow (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Tail: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
????????????????????????????????

Adorable Pets a KittyCatS Breedable Market, Auctions, Bid Boards, Love Shacks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
06-05-2012, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2012 05:05 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Share your breeding Story!
Ohw wow congratulations!
That is such a super surprice Smile
Can't wait to see the seal with a fussy tail!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli
06-06-2012, 06:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2012 06:07 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
So here is my breeding story: I have this rather weird starter situation.
At some point my Plum Love Leopard boy gave me a Balinese Seal and I was like O.O because I never was lucky with my starters so I was very happy!
And with this Easter special release my Garden Green starter gave me a Bengal Snow (his mom's shown fur) and since the Bengal Snow was retired it hid "better" I knew this for a fact.
So since I didn't get a kitty with the opposite sex from the starter for a long time I bred the offspring with one of my Seal Lynxes and it was a Seal Lynx!
At this moment I have no idea if this is a pure Seal Lynx or if there might be an even more recessive hidden fur in this starter.
Lucky enough the Garden Green, now 65 days old, gave me the other gender and tomorrow I might know if they indeed hide a Seal Lynx or better, unless ofcourse they like to keep me waiting an other week and will not reveal their hidden Smile

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Thanks given by: Wytchie Resident
06-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Ohh congrats Kendrah!!! I can't wait to see that little seal with the Fussy tail!!!

Kayleigh I hope yours shows you what they are hiding! I am doing the same with a flower cat right now!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2012, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2012 07:28 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
They kept me waiting this week LOL so cat like *smoosh* them Smile
Good luck with your Flower Kitty Sanura, I hope it gives you something wonderful!

Retro Kitties Showroom »

06-08-2012, 12:07 PM
(06-08-2012 07:27 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  They kept me waiting this week LOL so cat like *smoosh* them Smile
Good luck with your Flower Kitty Sanura, I hope it gives you something wonderful!

So far breeding back gave me another although better traited Snow as well. Hopefully yours will show you soon I swear I can hear my cats laughing at me as I try to figure them out.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-08-2012, 03:51 PM
(06-08-2012 12:07 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  
(06-08-2012 07:27 AM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  They kept me waiting this week LOL so cat like *smoosh* them Smile

So far breeding back gave me another although better traited Snow as well. Hopefully yours will show you soon I swear I can hear my cats laughing at me as I try to figure them out.

ROFL totally!
I let you know as soon as I found out, I bet it is an other Seal Smile

Retro Kitties Showroom »

06-14-2012, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2012 06:01 PM by Bea Shamrock.)
I am sending frazzled whiskers everywhere I see a chance to get curious whiskers from them and trying to pull some blonde streaked ones from the ones that show at least a chance, as I only have one kitty with the colour. Also trying to figure out what my easter buncat is really hiding behind those sunshine eyes -really elusive. I got Oceania the other day, which was the other kitty's hidden eyes, so now I have two ways t ofind out....And I still need t ofinish figuring out his other traits.

But mainly trying to give most of my kitties the chance to show non-genesis traits, little by little, so that my 3rd or 4th generations will be able to be paired more easily. And trying to find out what's behind one of my oci tawnies, who's hiding a better fur.

Also studying and scrutinising my babies' pedigrees to learn more about hidden traits and how they can be pulled or kept.
I got this smokey, doubly gen furred kitty with Big booboo tail and boo boo ears that I love. She has midnight sky eyes too which I really like and don't care what she's hiding. I want to have all those on a traited fur. So I went out (she was at 100% love when I bought her) and looked for a suitable partner. Just one step above in tail and ears, so that my kitty's would be dominant and no hidden traits would feel like coming out, but with a rather recessive fur. Finally I found him; he even has a shade and is young! They had their baby "Interrobang" (because of the big boo boo shape) with mum's tail and eyes, and fur, but now hiding dad's white Russian, and showing lovely soft folds.I wasn't going for the soft folds, but I'm not complaining Big Grin It will take a few more breedings I'm sure, but it feels nice and she's one of the sweetest pets!

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
 Thanks given by: Wytchie Resident
06-15-2012, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2012 08:08 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
(06-14-2012 06:00 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  I am sending frazzled whiskers everywhere I see a chance to get curious whiskers from them and trying to pull some blonde streaked ones from the ones that show at least a chance, as I only have one kitty with the colour. Also trying to figure out what my easter buncat is really hiding behind those sunshine eyes -really elusive. I got Oceania the other day, which was the other kitty's hidden eyes, so now I have two ways t ofind out....And I still need t ofinish figuring out his other traits.

But mainly trying to give most of my kitties the chance to show non-genesis traits, little by little, so that my 3rd or 4th generations will be able to be paired more easily. And trying to find out what's behind one of my oci tawnies, who's hiding a better fur.

Also studying and scrutinising my babies' pedigrees to learn more about hidden traits and how they can be pulled or kept.
I got this smokey, doubly gen furred kitty with Big booboo tail and boo boo ears that I love. She has midnight sky eyes too which I really like and don't care what she's hiding. I want to have all those on a traited fur. So I went out (she was at 100% love when I bought her) and looked for a suitable partner. Just one step above in tail and ears, so that my kitty's would be dominant and no hidden traits would feel like coming out, but with a rather recessive fur. Finally I found him; he even has a shade and is young! They had their baby "Interrobang" (because of the big boo boo shape) with mum's tail and eyes, and fur, but now hiding dad's white Russian, and showing lovely soft folds.I wasn't going for the soft folds, but I'm not complaining Big Grin It will take a few more breedings I'm sure, but it feels nice and she's one of the sweetest pets!
How cool you found the perfect partner for your project, congrats!
Yesterday I went wild on an auction and I can't wait what this new trait collection will bring me in my current cat projects.
First I found auction often times boring but the quality of the cats brought to an auction is so amazing lately I love it Heart

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
06-15-2012, 11:08 PM
I look forward to seeing the new whiskers and more kitties with the new eyes and what the tigers will add too!

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)