Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I want to sell my cats....
06-06-2024, 12:37 PM
I want to sell my cats....
I want to sell my cats but I cannot set to "BUY" even though they're supposedly transferable (I can see the checkmark.) They are SL14B carnivalesque kitties. Why can I not set them for sale? I looked all thru the forum for this (by several keywords) and didn't find anything to tell me EXACTLY how to set for sale. Please? Can anyone advise me as to what is wrong? Thanks in advance....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2024, 12:50 PM
RE: I want to sell my cats....
(06-06-2024 12:37 PM)Dahlia Silverfall Wrote:  I want to sell my cats but I cannot set to "BUY" even though they're supposedly transferable (I can see the checkmark.) They are SL14B carnivalesque kitties. Why can I not set them for sale? I looked all thru the forum for this (by several keywords) and didn't find anything to tell me EXACTLY how to set for sale. Please? Can anyone advise me as to what is wrong? Thanks in advance....

Are they still in the SL14B package (the orange and purple cake "box")? IIRC you have to remove them from that package to sell/transfer them. If it's not in one of these two forms, you won't be able to transfer it:

[Image: 2-boxes.jpg]

—Jessica Metalhead
 Thanks given by: Dani Stipe
06-06-2024, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2024 02:18 PM by Dani Stipe.)
(06-06-2024 12:50 PM)Phil Metalhead Wrote:  Are they still in the SL14B package (the orange and purple cake "box")? IIRC you have to remove them from that package to sell/transfer them. If it's not in one of these two forms, you won't be able to transfer it:
[Image: 2-boxes.jpg]

Thank you, Jessica! Blush I did try in the image form first. But perhaps I missed something. I will go back and try again....
06-07-2024, 07:19 AM
They are free cats you got for the SL14 Birthday? They are not transferable unless you permapet them first. Free Cats are rarely (when they mess up perms) transferable just as they are, they first need to be permapetted.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Dani Stipe

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)