Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Marketplace now forces "do not show limited quantities" (all KittyCats) on searches
05-12-2024, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2024 05:15 PM by Katarin Kiergarten.)
Exclamation Marketplace now forces "do not show limited quantities" (all KittyCats) on searches
I am not sure if this is quite the right section of the forum for this, since I don't see a category for the Marketplace, but I thought you should all know about this. Please go register your thoughts with LL. Possibly file support tickets as well. I have noticed this setting stays stuck in the checked condition as well, which makes it impossible to even see the KittyCats listed on the MP now.

I'm not sure the details are entirely clear yet but it appears from conversation on this particular thread that LL did this on purpose. If anyone gathers more info please add to this thread. But meanwhile, let them know this is not okay (there are at least five separate threads about this at this new feedback site but this is by far the busiest one):

https://feedback.secondlife.com/web-feat...-in-search
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2024, 03:44 PM
RE: Marketplace now forces "do not show limited quantities" (all KittyCats) on searches
According to a post on that thread by Sntax (Linden, presumably), they've now reversed that bad decision and marked the issue as completed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)