Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

How ludicrous to have to have cat bed in centre of my living room!
04-08-2024, 12:46 PM
How ludicrous to have to have cat bed in centre of my living room!
Why on gods good earth have you made the cats home position the centre of the range! This has to be the most ludicrous idea I have ever encountered in 40 years of computer use!

I have a living room, its nicely decorated, I want my cats to wonder about the living room, I should be able to set the centre of the room as the centre of the range, set the range to allow the cat to roam the living room, and put its bed in A SENSIBLE LOCATION IN THE ROOM LIKE THE REST OF THE DECOR, not have to have the cat tree slap bang in the middle of my living room!

This is absolutely and completely MORONIC!

If I position the cat tree where any normal, sane, human being would put it, then I have to set the range so high to enable the cat to access the space I want it to access it has 4 times as much space to access that I dont want it going to, like the bleeding ocean which it cannot get back out of!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2024, 07:40 AM
RE: How ludicrous to have to have cat bed in centre of my living room!
I am guessing this has to do with something in SL as this is the same for any other pets (breedable and not). I have had. Personally I set my pet cats in their beds where ever I may decide and then just let them wander at a 10-20M range. Most walls will stop them from exiting the building.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2024, 12:05 PM
(04-09-2024 07:40 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  I am guessing this has to do with something in SL as this is the same for any other pets (breedable and not). I have had. Personally I set my pet cats in their beds where ever I may decide and then just let them wander at a 10-20M range. Most walls will stop them from exiting the building.

They wonder down the stairs into the basement as it appears they can only go down steps.. if the door is left open they end up in the pool or off the edge of the house.

Its a stupid way to set it up!
04-09-2024, 12:28 PM
Hi there,

Thank you for your input. We consider all input given to us by our customers.

We’ve thought of your suggestion and how it could possibly work. If we are able to implement something like your suggestion in the future we will be sure to let you know.

We have long lists of features we would like to try, and often when a customer gives input on something we may have as a lower priority on our list, we may reconsider its importance.

Thank you again for your input. We are sorry that our range/sleep/home feature isn’t working for you. We’d be happy to help you at your home with set up if you need that.

Again, please reach out if you’d like help. A support ticket would be great so we can follow up. Smile

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Jump n Play prims placed over stairs can help the cats get back up some things.
Transparent prims in judicious places can help keep kitties out of trouble in some places.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)