Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I have no idea what I'm doing
04-06-2024, 06:56 PM
I have no idea what I'm doing
Got the pair at the Belli 5th and decided to at least try breeding once. I've never, ever, bred a virtual pet. Figured, what the heck, so started Roxanne (her random name) and Sting (I didn't like his random name)

https://gyazo.com/6a3b4b167c480830c3f07485c225848f

First problem I'm having is they don't want to stay within their home radius - the 'cage' is bigger than their radius and I'm still finding them outside of it. In fact, the first thing Sting did was make a run for it, under my house and through the "solid" rock of the cliff it sits on. Took some work to find him.

Anyway, we'll see how this goes. I've interacted, their initial food is out. No idea how fast they grow up to be breedable. I assume when the cupcake runs out I'll need to buy regular kittycat food?

Any advice gratefully appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2024, 03:09 PM
RE: I have no idea what I'm doing
Hi there Kira & welcome to the KittyCatS Family!

KittyCatS going past range: sometimes this can happen due to a few reasons, usually when kittens have this issue it is due to them falling / pushing through prims. The easiest fix is to place down 0.5 - 1.0 meter thick prims under the floor / around walls to help keep the kitties from going through mesh/prims. Sometimes once they are full grown the issue stops, though sometimes due to physics even adult kitties can make it through mesh objects/thin prims.

Full grown: KittyCatS are full grown when they reach 7 days old. At 7 days old they will also begin to start gaining love!

Breeding: Once the cats are 7 days old they will gain love over the next 7 - 10 days till they reach 100% love. Once at 100% love they will be able to breed as long as both cats have all the right stats at the same time : They will need 100% love with 2 hearts each to breed. To gain 2 hearts they will need 100 love, 75+ happiness, 25+ energy (and awake) & hunger under 25%.

Food: Once the starter food runs out you can get normal bowls of kibble at our store in world. Each bowl will last 1 cat with breed on for 28 days (2 cats with breed on for 14 days). Here is a Slurl to where the kibble is located (note milk is 100% optional, it helps the cats gain love a little faster, they will reach 100% love in 7 days instead of 10 days without. 30 minutes of cuddles a day will also do the same as milk use): http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki...S/138/7/25

We have a great online manual full of information as well, here is the section that goes over breeding basics to help you with any further breeding questions you might have: https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=60&oid=17
Also, here is our getting started page full of great info as well: https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=190&oid=50

We have an inworld group as well that is full of users & staff that are happy to help with any questions or just share in the joys of KittyCatS ownership: secondlife:///app/group/277f5464-f119-e489-4517-ad3d0dd63cc8/about

If you have any issues or questions, feel free to ask in our group chat, contact one of our CSRs, or file a support ticket & we will be happy to assist and answer any questions you have!

My IMs are also always open!

Happy breeding!
-FoxieCat

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
Find all posts by this user
04-09-2024, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2024 07:56 AM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
RE: I have no idea what I'm doing
Welcome to your new addiction! Definitely join the inworld group not only are the CSR's there to help but so is the community.

PS. you can change their names in the menu under text. Most of the time they like their new names and sometimes they are sassy about it.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)