Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

chateau tawny white
05-27-2012, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2012 03:00 PM by Isabeau Firehawk.)
chateau tawny white
Oh My! I LOVE my KittyCats! I am so allergic to real cats. But I can finally have cats in SL! I was reading the breeds, and saw a Chateau Tawny White which reminds me of a RL local stray who lives on my sisters land. he is one tough kitty! Can someone please tell me how I can raise one so I can have him in my sl house? I don't fully understand breeding, it's probably even be better if I can buy such a kitten
Thank You! ..Isabeau
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2012, 05:38 AM
RE: chateau tawny white
(05-27-2012 02:07 PM)Isabeau Firehawk Wrote:  Oh My! I LOVE my KittyCats! I am so allergic to real cats. But I can finally have cats in SL! I was reading the breeds, and saw a Chateau Tawny White which reminds me of a RL local stray who lives on my sisters land. he is one tough kitty! Can someone please tell me how I can raise one so I can have him in my sl house? I don't fully understand breeding, it's probably even be better if I can buy such a kitten
Thank You! ..Isabeau

Hi, I just im'd with a Breeder who explained how new this KittyCats is. I didn't realize that, as I am very new to this.

"Thank You for your help!"
06-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Hi I have bred my Chateau Tawny/white twice and still yet to get him to pass on his fur to continue the breeding of them.. I love my very unique KittyCat,just wish I could breed him to get another replica fur like his one..... I welcome imput in acheiving that goal some day.. =)
Thankyou ...DrusillaRose...
06-06-2012, 12:45 PM
DrusillaRose I got a Tawny and White last night that is still in a box. I am so happy and looking forward for the frustration to trying and get it to pass again.

Rayne Morningstar
Auctioneer at Too Adorable
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Si...e/37/98/21
06-28-2012, 06:37 AM
(06-06-2012 12:45 PM)Rayne Broome Wrote:  DrusillaRose I got a Tawny and White last night that is still in a box. I am so happy and looking forward for the frustration to trying and get it to pass again.

Yes but Do you have any suggestions or tips that will help me to achieve getting this fur to show on the OS of my Chateau Tawny/White?
06-28-2012, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2012 07:08 AM by Bea Shamrock.)
I got a tawny & White from a starter by pairing him with a siamese chocolate. Rayne has been helping Saga and the range of its recessiveness has been narrowed to :recessive to Black Russian and dominant to siamese chocolate. The order with respect to the furs in between hasn't been confirmed yet, so I'd suggest you breed yours to a siamese chocolate or a more recessive fur.
Here's the link to Saga's charts in case you don't have it at hand: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B0_Wqb33nVpnZWYwNGViMGMtYWU4ZS00ZjAyLTk4OTctMzk2YzljODliMDhm/edit?pli=1

If you have the right gender in the OS to breed back to the parent showing tawny & white, that will work well too. But from what you say I understand you haven't got any OS yet.
i'm sorry (still sleepy) I just saw your previous post. You do have OS. So you have two options now. Sibling breeding can work too, but I'd definitely suggest pairing the original Tawny to siamese chocolate or more recessive in the future.It may not always work but you'll have better chances

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
07-02-2012, 11:37 AM
(06-28-2012 07:02 AM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  I got a tawny & White from a starter by pairing him with a siamese chocolate. Rayne has been helping Saga and the range of its recessiveness has been narrowed to :recessive to Black Russian and dominant to siamese chocolate. The order with respect to the furs in between hasn't been confirmed yet, so I'd suggest you breed yours to a siamese chocolate or a more recessive fur.
Here's the link to Saga's charts in case you don't have it at hand: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B0_Wqb33nVpnZWYwNGViMGMtYWU4ZS00ZjAyLTk4OTctMzk2YzljODliMDhm/edit?pli=1

If you have the right gender in the OS to breed back to the parent showing tawny & white, that will work well too. But from what you say I understand you haven't got any OS yet.
i'm sorry (still sleepy) I just saw your previous post. You do have OS. So you have two options now. Sibling breeding can work too, but I'd definitely suggest pairing the original Tawny to siamese chocolate or more recessive in the future.It may not always work but you'll have better chances

Over the weekend I got my Tawny and White to pass its fur I am not sure how well it is working but I will see again this comming up weekend if it holds true or not. It could take a few weeks.

Rayne Morningstar
07-02-2012, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2012 05:20 PM by Bea Shamrock.)
(07-02-2012 11:37 AM)Rayne Broome Wrote:  Over the weekend I got my Tawny and White to pass its fur I am not sure how well it is working but I will see again this comming up weekend if it holds true or not. It could take a few weeks.

Was that with the burmese platinum you were going to try? and Yay! it passed!

I birthed mine last night and will breed him back to mum when he's ready, as she's the one hiding the fur. I hope it works. She's given birth to other kitties hiding it as well; I might birth them too once I have a clearer idea of how I want to breed them.In the meantime I keep pairing mum with a siamese chocolate.

Do you remember when the fur was introduced? I'm trying to help to complete Nyn's notecard. Was it at the same time as the Gen II series?

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
07-03-2012, 08:01 AM
(07-02-2012 05:18 PM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  Was that with the burmese platinum you were going to try? and Yay! it passed!

I birthed mine last night and will breed him back to mum when he's ready, as she's the one hiding the fur. I hope it works. She's given birth to other kitties hiding it as well; I might birth them too once I have a clearer idea of how I want to breed them.In the meantime I keep pairing mum with a siamese chocolate.

Do you remember when the fur was introduced? I'm trying to help to complete Nyn's notecard. Was it at the same time as the Gen II series?

I am using a burmese platinum right now but he has a bengal snow past so I am not sure if it is working or not. I think these came out during the fun flower / easter kitties but again I am not sure.

Rayne Morningstar
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
07-03-2012, 05:25 PM
(06-28-2012 07:02 AM)Bea Shamrock Wrote:  I got a tawny & White from a starter by pairing him with a siamese chocolate. Rayne has been helping Saga and the range of its recessiveness has been narrowed to :recessive to Black Russian and dominant to siamese chocolate. The order with respect to the furs in between hasn't been confirmed yet, so I'd suggest you breed yours to a siamese chocolate or a more recessive fur.

I am pleased to say Persistance has finally paid off...from the OS of my 1st Chateau Tawny/white I managed to get this little girl.? Hershie
? 1
Cattery

Fur: Chateau Cat - Tawny & White No.1
Eyes: Genesis Water (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: White (Guitar)
Size: Normal

mum
? Sandra
? 47
Cattery

Fur: Ocicat - Cinnamon Silver
Eyes: Grass (Mysterious|Big)
Shade: Flair
Ears: Curious

dad
? Romeo
? 25
Cattery

Fur: American Shorthair - Cream & White Tabby
Eyes: Genesis Water (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Ears: Mysterious

Thankyou for all the feedback and help to continue this lovely fur.. Smile)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)