Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

The Kitty Pages KittyCatS! Challenge $25k Kitty Dollar Prize
01-07-2024, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2024 12:54 AM by Serena Stroikavskoi.)
The Kitty Pages KittyCatS! Challenge $25k Kitty Dollar Prize
Giving you a GREAT WaY to Start the NEW YEAR!!

@@@@@@@@@
The Kitty Pages Breeding Challenge @Too Adorable! - January to March[/font]
Setup - Going BACK To The BEGINNING
@@@@@@@@@

I would like to invite you to a Kitty Breeding Challenge!
All information is available on NoteCard in-world at the sign-up booth. HERE!

^^GET NOTECARD & REGISTER HERE^^
^^ALTERNATE LOCATION FOR NOTECARD & REGISTER HERE^^
^^ FlickR: Too Adorable Sims or TKP(Invite Only) & https://www.flickr.com/groups/too-adorable/ ^^
^^  ^^

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
#####  F A C T S    #########
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
#The Contest starts at January 5th - Registered ends by February 10th#

#Only ONE Starter Cat Pair line per avatar is allowed to join the contest #

#Voting will start March 20th to March 25th.

#The Winner of the Contest will get a Special Prize plus a $10000L KittyCatS! Gift Card!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###  RULES & FACTS            ###
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

# Choose any UNBIRTHED Starter Cats (new or old) you have or get new ones in KittyCatS! Mainstore.

# Fill out the Notecard (GET INWORLD NC HERE -OR- ALTERNATE LOCATION) and change to your name on the (Your Name) part. You can send to me directly or drop the notecard at the Sign-Up Booth. Don't forget to register your cats in this Notecard. This is to register and be eligible to win the prizes. 

# You have until the February 10th to register your final Starter (Mom/Dad) pair that's going to build your dynasty. Don't be shy about changing your mind to, last notecard on that day will be confirmed.

# You start by breeding your starters together then with any offspring's of any other starter parent to produce kittens. Offspring's have to have at least one parent registered in the final registration. You can either breed back, crossbreed or sibling breed them. You then continue with the line until the end of the challenge. You can breed as many pairs with your REGISTERED PARENTS line as you want and cross breed the way you like. They must be direct descendants of Starter cats and ONE must be registered.

# The whole genealogy needs to have a Pedigree Snapshot Collection throughout the contest. More for your reference on future use. (Parents, Kittens all cats you had from your starters and continued with). Place it in yours or our Flickr Group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/too-adorable/ (if you need help to join this group let me know.)

# Only Breed with the cats you got out of your starter pair you have REGISTERED. Can be Mom or Dad but the line has to go all the way back to one of the registered kitties. No other cats are allowed in that bloodline.

# The Contest will run for 2 months from February 10th to March 23rd.

# Only bloodlines from the starters you REGISTERED are allowed to join the contest. This means only back-breeding, cross-breeding and sib-breeding is allowed.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###  TIMELINE                      ###
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

# January 5th 
Start Of The Contest: Get Your UNBIRTHED Starters and the start to register your Avatar
GET INWORLD NC HERE
ALTERNATE INWORLD NC HERE

# January 20th 
Last Day to register and get your FINAL STARTER PAIR for your breeding line to work with.

# February 10th
First births are happing for the lines and open for posting

# March 2nd
Half way point, be sure that your lines are seen directly back to the registered starter mom or dad

# March 25
Voting Starts

# March 29th
Voting Ends

# March 31st
Winners will be announced & Top Cat prizes chosen;
  • 1st place $10k Lindens / $25k Kitty Dollars
  • 2nd place $5k Lindens /  $12500k Kitty Dollars
  • 3rd place $2k Lindens / $5k Kitty Dollars
  • 4th place $1k Lindens / $2500 Kitty Dollars
  • Other prizes & gifts too. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###  F . A . Q . S .                   ###
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

CAN I JOIN AFTER THE CHALLENGE STARTS  &
Yes! You can join at any time you want but latest will be by March 23rd for voting to occur. 

& HOW DO I JOIN TO GET PRIZES &
Fill Out this notecard and send it to *SERENA STROIKAVSKOI* OR Drop it in the Drop Box
NC Located HERE OR ALTERNATE INWORLD NC HERE. If you just want to be part of the fun thats fine tooo!!! Just join in Smile

& CAN I TRAIT MY KITTEN UP WITH OTHER CATS FROM OTHER BLOODLINES &
No! Sorry the purpose of this Challenge is to work and breed with ONE Bloodline
from Starters and learning to trait them. That's the fun of this challenge. 

& CAN I SELL THE KITTEN I BRED OUT OF THIS BLOODLINE I DON'T USE &
Yes! Feel free to sell or gift them to others. Just don't forget to keep screenshots showing you as the breeder for voting purposes.

& WHERE DO I POST MY PEDIGREE SNAPSHOTS &
Please Post your Pedigree Snapshots on a flickR account, yours our to ours, post in your Facebook if you have one or reach out and post TKP Facebook. If you have access to Gyazo you can make a notecard and copy/paste the links. Get Gyazo HERE

& I DON'T HAVE A FLICKR ACCOUNT. WHAT DO TO &
Flickr is free to join. There are no fees for that. You can also cross post to the Facebook account. If you don't have either one then you'll need to have a screensharing account to link for pedigree pictures. Any other issues please reach out.

DOES THE CONTEST HAVE A PRICE &
No! The Challenge is free to join! There is no fee to register. Just make sure you register by the deadline to be eligible for prizes.

HOW MANY CATS OF MY BLOODLINE CAN JOIN THE VOTING &
Only ONE direct descendant offspring is allowed to join for the votings.

The purpose of this challenge is to help everyone have some fun and maybe learn a bit as we go into the new year. I hope to see everyone join in someway and lets have some fun this year!

Hugs & Purrs, 
Serena

"You're just jealous because the kitties only talk to me."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2024, 10:24 PM
RE: The Kitty Pages KittyCatS! Challenge
Bumper Bumper it will be here before you know it!

01-19-2024, 11:10 AM
RE: The Kitty Pages KittyCatS! Challenge
Final Call!! Let's have some fun and have a wonderful time!

01-20-2024, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2024 11:23 AM by Serena Stroikavskoi.)
RE: The Kitty Pages KittyCatS! Challenge $25k Kitty Dollar Prize
Today is the time to register!! You can use the landmarks, drop a notecard, or send me an IM or notecard directly. I'll be going along and here is an example of the starters for my patriarch family. The starters I will be using as having a 'grandbaby' to use for the finally.

Taken today with one of the offspring I'll be breeding out with another starter pair.
This will be my line I would be registering (highlighted as 'registered'), I actually have 2 offsprings opened to use, see below, from this starter set:
[Image: 8dae17c472b1c33702b53e3a01e368b2.png]

Another starter offspring option I opened to and could use to breed into the registered line:
[Image: 60fcd9d967d305466e2df43cdd74b58f.png]

Also another with a "puller" offspring from one of the registered starters I will use to see if it breeds anything and has time to open and maybe back breed into my registered starter line:
[Image: 7d343eaafa401f826ff9d8d87e4aaa66.png]

Starters do not have parents so you can pass some already breeding, grab from love tables, or purchcase a pair from the store. So go grab some starters and register today!!!

01-21-2024, 12:54 AM
RE: The Kitty Pages KittyCatS! Challenge $25k Kitty Dollar Prize
Added last minute alternat location:
ALTERNATE INWORLD NC HERE

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)