Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Problems after newest update?
12-31-2023, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2023 03:18 PM by Robin Shadow.)
Problems after newest update?
Hi, 3 days ago I "birthed" my KittyCat. During the first day he was talkative, telling me he loves me etc. (In Local Chat Text) I went to the store on day 2, and picked up the newest updater, and used it since he was on older software. The update worked fine with no errors that I saw. However, he is not talking anymore. Not a single word. Before anyone asks, I DID click him and bring up the hud, went to animations, and every box there was unchecked (after the update). I checked them all, and closed the window. Currently it is set as this:
https://gyazo.com/46a6bebe82dda1e372b196e56d565187
I KNOW I have NOT clicked to ignore him, nor block him, so I can not understand why he has not uttered a word.
He still has not said a word today. I did also notice, some of the play animations are borked. For example, Pampering puts me in the floor, as seen here: https://gyazo.com/acad7bd3018621500827f4a335307ab5
Last possible issue I noticed, he is not shooting out little pink hearts anymore.
I am quite used to setting up avsitter animations in furniture, but do not know how to deal with this issue in an animal and I am doubtful I could. Should I submit a support ticket, or how should I deal with this situation since it is multiple issues? Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2024, 01:23 AM
RE: Problems after newest update?
Try changing prim mode. Say from 3D to 2D and back. If the problem persists, file a ticket.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Robin Shadow
01-01-2024, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2024 08:21 PM by Robin Shadow.)
(01-01-2024 01:23 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Try changing prim mode. Say from 3D to 2D and back. If the problem persists, file a ticket.

Thank you for the reply, I will try this idea shortly.

Additional, I DID take him to prim mode and back, it did not help. Support ticket submitted. Just for confirming, I went to the kittycats store. Every cat I played with and petted did use the correct animations, and all seemed to work properly, so it is obviously a problem with mine since the update. Interestingly enough, the updater at the store is not the newest. It is 1.68. Newest cats are running 1.86. Maybe when mine gets checked out it will be running 1.86. Hopefully he is able to be fixed.
01-03-2024, 12:03 PM
For anyone who may read this, if your cat is not talking to you, try unchecking "follow" in animations in the hud. I was contacted back by support, and truthfully it was next to ZERO help. I was told I may have blocked or muted myself. I went to the block list, it has NO entries. I was told that a cat must bump you to talk to you. I thought about it and unchecked follow to allow him to roam. He bumped me and started talking to me. ALSO, as a final note, CSR was able to tell me that to get the newest updates, I needed to send him to the cattery. I read up on the cattery function. I sent my cat to the cattery, and brought him back after 30 minutes. He came back running 1.86, and all animation glitches are fixed. I hope this info may help someone in the future.
 Thanks given by: IceaRina Resident
01-03-2024, 06:56 PM
Yeah, they wont talk when they are on follow.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)