Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Jump N' Play Interactive Prim set
09-09-2023, 07:07 PM
Jump N' Play Interactive Prim set
Hey all.

I have purchased the Interactive prim set, and have a question: Interactive Prim 2 is a green cube... Interactive Prim 4 is a yellow cube. Since 1 and 3 are obviously different shapes (and colors), I would assume there's something 'obviously' different between 2 and 4, but other than the color, they appear to be the same... what am I missing here? If they are the same, why are two cubes packed in the box, but only one triangle, one column?

In other words, for clarity: They are labeled and colored different, but appear to be the same shape... (and logically, act the same, though I cannot confirm) What's the point?

(I have the mansion Copy/Mod/NoTrans pack, btw)

========================================
SecondLife: Kysle (kyslestavlennya)
- - - - (that's pronounced like 'mile')
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2023, 11:08 PM
RE: Jump N' Play Interactive Prim set
Hi there,

All the Jump N Play prims are the same, the only difference is the shapes & texture colors. The different colors are just to tell the prims apart. I personally am not certain why there are 2 cubes in the box, but they do indeed work exactly the same.

Since you got the mansion pack, all the prims are copy so you can make as many copies of the prims as you like and you can change the colors in the edit window if you wished as well. Smile

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
09-26-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Jump N' Play Interactive Prim set
yeah, I figured out they worked the same, but were different shapes/colors... just wondered why two cubes, if there was something "obvious" I was missing.

========================================
SecondLife: Kysle (kyslestavlennya)
- - - - (that's pronounced like 'mile')

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)