Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Is this normal?
04-23-2023, 09:20 PM
Is this normal?
Hi.
I'm new to KittyCats And even though a kind lady spent well over an hour explaining things to me, it went in one ear and out the other.
So I had left things out including a couple of unborn boxes and hadn't had time to dig deeper into the knowledge of these cute lil things.
Anyway I got click happy- twins were born and one of them ........ well... here's a gyazo. Is this normal? It looks like ... this kitty mom had a few different callers.
https://gyazo.com/ccdf47aab2405bd5d652e8ee34a8f1ee
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Is this normal?
(04-23-2023 09:20 PM)Diane Macbain Wrote:  Hi.
I'm new to KittyCats And even though a kind lady spent well over an hour explaining things to me, it went in one ear and out the other.
So I had left things out including a couple of unborn boxes and hadn't had time to dig deeper into the knowledge of these cute lil things.
Anyway I got click happy- twins were born and one of them ........ well... here's a gyazo. Is this normal? It looks like ... this kitty mom had a few different callers.
https://gyazo.com/ccdf47aab2405bd5d652e8ee34a8f1ee

Lucky you! Twins are super rare. And you got twin Special Birth Cabbits!!! Generally, each fur pattern is unique to the special birth. But you have TWINS, so you got two?
If you left click on your kitty, you can choose "info" and see what it looks like under the fancy fur. That will help you with deciding who to mate them with.
 Thanks given by: Diane Macbain
04-24-2023, 10:25 AM
[/quote]

Lucky you! Twins are super rare. And you got twin Special Birth Cabbits!!! Generally, each fur pattern is unique to the special birth. But you have TWINS, so you got two?
If you left click on your kitty, you can choose "info" and see what it looks like under the fancy fur. That will help you with deciding who to mate them with.

[/quote]

HI Smile thank you for answering! Yes twins but both do not look the same. The other one is a normal tabby kind of kitty.
04-24-2023, 01:20 PM
Hi there Diane!

Congrats on your twins! Twins are a rare occurrence and can be either Identical (both exactly the same) or Non-Identical (both different, either traits or sex).

In your case, one of your twins has a Surprise Birth Costume on! Between April 1st - 10th everyone breeding cats would get 1 in a surprise costume to celebrate April Fools day and Easter! The costume is just a fun mixed up design over your cats actual traits. You can view the cats actual traits by clicking on the cat > Online Help > Go to the page it gives and click to view the Pedigree Tree for the Cat. That will take you to the cats Online Pedigree page where it will show you the cats parents and all the cats info including their actual traits!

I hope this clarifies things a bit. If you have any further or other questions, feel free to reach out to me in world or through our support system Big Grin
Congrats again and welcome to the KittyCatS family!
-FoxieCat

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
 Thanks given by: Diane Macbain

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)