Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Two Cats KittyCatS for Sale as Pair
03-21-2023, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2023 01:24 PM by verdie1984 Resident.)
Two Cats KittyCatS for Sale as Pair
I paid $400L$ for these two cuties but the cost to keep them outways the ability to feed and keep so have to sell they lovely couple and in middle of breeding so have no option as the price to feed is ridiculous and a rort not happy ... will come with Pet houses and cushions $900Lindens for package im verdie1984 or Verdie Stewart in SL Viewing at my property here for potential buyers http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hilling/85/204/42 Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2023, 04:06 PM
RE: Two Cats KittyCatS for Sale as Pair
I suspect based on things you said in group chat that you might have been paying for stuff you didn't need (like milk when they're kittens and can't drink it). If you don't want to breed, you can break up the partnership with a break free (it's free in the pavilion outside the shop) and set them to not breed. They'd use half the food. Milk isn't necessary for any cat, but kittens and ones set to not breed never use it. You can also just pick them up and keep them in your inventory until you're ready to permapet them. So there are options if you don't find a buyer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Foxchase Pick

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)