Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Beginner Breeders Questions
03-02-2023, 01:07 AM
Beginner Breeders Questions
Hey guys, me and my small family are looking to adopt a breedable into our family...
To begin with we only want 1 kitten and one day we will get another to breed with...
My questions are: What does the KittyCatS need to survive, I want to feed it food and milk but it is a little expensive...
Does the Number 1 Food and Milk last a week or a month?
Also, will the Cats grow just as good with attention as they would with toys?
We are just considering easing our way into it...
I don't know if we can afford a Cat all in one go unless we can buy a little at a time.

So, what does the Kitten/Cat need to be healthy, stay alive and happy?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: Beginner Breeders Questions
Hi YoungKrypt Smile Kitties only need food to survive, the milk is for when they're breeding to raise their happiness and in turn their love and speed up the process (but the same can be achieved by interacting with them, like cuddling, or owner-petting for 30 minutes every day, or no interaction and waiting a few more days).

Kitties stop breeding at 121 days old. That said, if you want it as a pet only you can turn breeding off and they will eat half as a breeding kitty. You can turn back breeding on at any moment, but you'll have to (a) wait for a week until it begins t ogain love again or (b) give them a pet recovery vitamin for instant effect.

1 bowl of food (number 1 food) lasts 1 breeding kitty 4 weeks and one pet kitty 8 weeks.

Kitties come with a toy to play with their owner, just go in their menu to interact --> play. Bear in mind that not all toys that you see in the market are interactive. Kitties love the attention!!!

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Arcadiamyst Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)