Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatsProofs Forum Dominance Charts - Changing of the Guard
02-12-2023, 08:01 PM
KittyCatsProofs Forum Dominance Charts - Changing of the Guard
Dear KittyCats lovers,

It has been increasingly obvious that the Dominance Charts updates are delayed. Both Arwen Swordthain and I, Ivy Norsk, have had significant real life changes over the past year. We realize that we can no longer commit to being caretakers of the charts, which we firmly believe to be a vital resource for KittyCats breeders. As such, we have decided to step down.

We have invited Eleanor Alias and Songdog Woolley to take over as the new chart keepers. As I’m sure you all realize, Eleanor and Songdog are long-time breeders who bring years of experience and impeccable pedigree-reading logic to the position. We have total faith in their commitment and ability. Arwen and I do ask that the community grant them some grace as they ease into their roles (as I know that you all have granted Arwen and I grace as we have been slowing down with ours).

We would like to say thank you to Callie and Dennis/Kittycats and the whole KittyCats team. They are the wellspring. They have provided us with this diverting, amusing, and challenging hobby for all these years. So many amazing adorable cats! They have created not just a virtual breedable and pet but a whole way of being and engaging in Second Life. We wish them best of luck with all future collections and updates for many years to come.

We thank the community which has been a warm and supportive source of countless friends over the years. We thank all the auctioneers whose markets provide place, time, and structure for the Kittycats community. Without the auctioneers and markets, the hobby would not thrive as an organic interactive lifestyle on the grid.

We thank every breeder that has submitted a proof. This crowd-sourcing of information lets every breeder work towards being the best that they can be by providing transparent data that helps all of us.

Best wishes to all of you and may your cats give you what you want.

Yours,
Ivy Norsk and Arwen Swordthain

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Hulda Vyper , Beadnstone Jewell , Bea Shamrock , LittleMe Jewell , Barry Ballyhoo , Shamu077 Resident , Morgan Trevellion , Markham Weatherwax , Kikii Littlepaws , Foxchase Pick

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)