Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I am looking for a cat
12-19-2022, 11:21 AM
I am looking for a cat
and I don't know what costume or group its from but I need it! Does anybody here know what cat this is? https://gyazo.com/eba482ee131478d68d631c1fd4fc2d18
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2022, 12:43 PM
RE: I am looking for a cat
I found this cat and it was a gift, and then I found the box but the kitty must be in another name, does anybody have suggestions on how to find her?
12-19-2022, 12:58 PM
Sweet Kitty Lou was a winter gift cat a couple of years back.
The problem with these cats is that they must be permapetted before they can be made transferrable and sold.
I suspect a great many people do have such boxes in their inventories, but because of the "no transfer" issue, you may not find many on the marketplace.
You will need to make private arrangements for permapet with a breeder who has an extra.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
12-19-2022, 02:02 PM
after digging through all my old cats (100s) and finding the empty box for Lou, (so lucky) a CSR helped me find her on the cattery and I have her and named her what she should be named haha (Cindy Lou Who) all is well, I do not know how to delete this post though, if you can tell me how or delete it, I got this resolved Smile

(12-19-2022 12:58 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  Sweet Kitty Lou was a winter gift cat a couple of years back.
The problem with these cats is that they must be permapetted before they can be made transferrable and sold.
I suspect a great many people do have such boxes in their inventories, but because of the "no transfer" issue, you may not find many on the marketplace.
You will need to make private arrangements for permapet with a breeder who has an extra.
12-23-2022, 10:25 AM
glad you found her!! i love her!!

Heart ••• tHe feLiNe pRinceSS ••• Heart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)