Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cheapest Fancie EVER & Give Thanks (Lots of Thanks)
11-17-2022, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2022 12:07 AM by KashKave Resident.)
Star Cheapest Fancie EVER & Give Thanks (Lots of Thanks)
...I Give Thanks To You...

Did you get a Give Thanks cat? Did you get a boy and want a girl? Did you get a girl and not the boy that you wanted? Well guess what? I am selling all of my extra Give Thanks at fairly low prices ($350L/cat). If you happened to miss out on these beautiful special births, here's your chance to get them and for a relatively good deal. These cats WILL NOT be posted on Torgon's, as I do not want to disturb the going market rate for these cats. Instead, they will be solely listed here for the KittyCatS! Forum readers. Heart P.S. These cats are all offspring from the latest Halloween collections. I do not breed for traits. I breed to get special babies and that's it - so THAT MEANS that there could still be some really good things hiding in these cats. Wink

They are located at -> Confettitopia <- - the place where I have all of my collection kitties displayed. The land is still a work in progress. Don't judge too harshly.

I also have a stall at Too Adorable with a few collection kitties for sale - check the info below!

Thanks & Happy Holidays!

&

...Presenting...

BOXED: Fancie - Toyger Cobalt!

She is gorgeous and she WILL give you a jewel with every birth!

Teleport
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2022, 07:44 PM
RE: BOXED: Fancie Toyger Cobalt for Sale!
Bumpity Bump! Price has been discounted as well! Heart
11-24-2022, 09:38 AM
RE: DISCOUNTED: [Boxed] Fancie Toyger Cobalt for Sale!
Black Friday Pricing on the Fancie! Heart
12-01-2022, 08:51 PM
RE: Give Thanks - Did You Get One?
Bumpity bump!
12-07-2022, 12:07 AM
RE: Give Thanks - Did You Get One?
Bumpity Bump
12-07-2022, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2022 03:37 PM by aquarius27 Resident.)
RE: Cheapest Fancie EVER & Give Thanks (Lots of Thanks)
(11-17-2022 08:51 AM)KashKave Resident Wrote:  
...I Give Thanks To You...

Did you get a Give Thanks cat? Did you get a boy and want a girl? Did you get a girl and not the boy that you wanted? Well guess what? I am selling all of my extra Give Thanks at fairly low prices ($350L/cat). If you happened to miss out on these beautiful special births, here's your chance to get them and for a relatively good deal. These cats WILL NOT be posted on Torgon's, as I do not want to disturb the going market rate for these cats. Instead, they will be solely listed here for the KittyCatS! Forum readers. Heart P.S. These cats are all offspring from the latest Halloween collections. I do not breed for traits. I breed to get special babies and that's it - so THAT MEANS that there could still be some really good things hiding in these cats. Wink

They are located at -> Confettitopia <- - the place where I have all of my collection kitties displayed. The land is still a work in progress. Don't judge too harshly.

I also have a stall at Too Adorable with a few collection kitties for sale - check the info below!

Thanks & Happy Holidays!

&

...Presenting...

BOXED: Fancie - Toyger Cobalt!

She is gorgeous and she WILL give you a jewel with every birth!

Teleport

Hi I am very interested in getting either a boy or a girl gratitude 2022 cat my name in world is aquarius27 thanks

Hi I am very interested in getting either a boy or a girl gratitude 2022 cat my name in world is aquarius27 thanks
[/quote]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)