Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Perma-Cat idling
10-28-2022, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2022 06:00 PM by RobertRhodan Resident.)
Perma-Cat idling
Hi. Plz help. My Perma-Cat Sancha, age 122, happiness 89%, energy 99%, V1.8 is standing freezed all of a sudden, i.e. does not move, does not react to pet, just stands there. Pet animations are also not working. Even after I did a prior AvatarHealth=>Stop Animations and disabled all AOs this did not fix the issue, my avi just moves into a sitting position, and that's all. Re-rezzing the cat did not help. Waiting several days also did no good except raise the energy level. The scripts in the cat's contents are there. Other AOs not related to the cat are working. Help greatly appreciated. Thx in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2022, 07:18 PM
RE: Perma-Cat idling
Did you somehow hit the Pose button?
Disable poses in the menu.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: RobertRhodan Resident
10-29-2022, 01:19 PM
Hi there,

There are a couple things to try:
- Make sure your cat is not in pose mode: Click the cat > Animations > Pose > Pose Off. (if it is enabled)
- Give your cat a little 'reset': Click the cat > Prims > Low Prim > 2D Cat > then Low Prim Off. (This will reset your cats scripts and should fix the issue)
If you are still having issues after trying both those thing, then please file a support ticket with the cats ID# and our team will take a closer look at what might be going on.

Thanks,
Foxie

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
 Thanks given by: RobertRhodan Resident
10-29-2022, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2022 02:03 PM by RobertRhodan Resident.)
(10-29-2022 01:19 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote:  ...
- Give your cat a little 'reset': Click the cat > Prims > Low Prim > 2D Cat > then Low Prim Off. (This will reset your cats scripts and should fix the issue)

Only that did the job. Ty so much, FoxieCat
Little family is happy again (Picture)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-30-2022, 06:42 PM
Aww, Yay! So glad that fixed the issue! Enjoy your cute kitty!

Love the photo!

-Foxie

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)