Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

WHY ARE ALL MY BABIBES MALES???
09-25-2022, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2022 12:22 PM by KateRenaissance Resident.)
Question WHY ARE ALL MY BABIBES MALES???
Hello kittycat lovers.

Why are all my new babies male?
This is about the 12th baby in a row that is a male.
Not a single female is born no matter if I pair them or not.
Is this just random or is there a specific reason for this?
Thank you for your comments.

Kate Smile

INWORLD STORE
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Da.../86/165/21

Thank you
Kate Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2022, 01:26 PM
RE: WHY ARE ALL MY BABIBES MALES???
Hi there,

The sex of new born kittens is random and there are no vitamins or tricks to increase the chances of getting a certain sex.

Due to the kitten sex being random there are times that it may appear you get more boys than girls, times when you may get more girls than boys, and times where it is more of an even mix of boys and girls.

I hope this clarifies things, if you have any other questions, please let me know Smile

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
― Charles Dickens
09-25-2022, 05:15 PM
RE: WHY ARE ALL MY BABIBES MALES???
Thank you for your reply. I just hope my next few will be female. I haven't had a female in the past couple of months. They have all been males. lol.

Kate Smile

(09-25-2022 01:26 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote:  Hi there,

The sex of new born kittens is random and there are no vitamins or tricks to increase the chances of getting a certain sex.

Due to the kitten sex being random there are times that it may appear you get more boys than girls, times when you may get more girls than boys, and times where it is more of an even mix of boys and girls.

I hope this clarifies things, if you have any other questions, please let me know Smile

Thank you
Kate Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)